Name a film you liked but no one else did

luke1234

World Sick
Reaction score
Mine is Speed Racer, for some reason it just caught me off guard and was a fun film, everyone else i know hated it haha. Name some movies guys

Super Mario Bros. and the Phantom. I haven't watched either of them in years but I remember liking them.

hahah the phantom, that movie rocks

me too Apollo along with X3 Spiderman 3 Superman Returns and a shxtload more just cant think of em all off hand

Batman Forever (Tommy Lee Jones' terrible performance aside)
Spider-Man 3
The Phantom Menace

Star Wars Prequels
Spider-Man 3
Batman Forever
X-Men: The Last Stand

I understand why people hate them; they aren't great movies by any stretch -- but I enjoy them.

I wouldn't put Superman Returns on a list of movies everyone hates, but if it counted, I love that movie.

DOA: Dead or Alive, if only for its action scenes.

Mine is Speed Racer, for some reason it just caught me off guard and was a fun film, everyone else i know hated it haha. Name some movies guys

Speed Racer was the first thing that popped into my head after seeing the thread title. I saw it with my dad (who more or less grew up with the original series), and we both really enjoyed it.

I'd also add the first few Pokemon movies, The Fifth Element, and Ang Lee's Hulk.

The Fifth Element rocks. Find me the fiend who hates Blue Hip-Hop Opera Divas.

Spider-Man 3

Terminator 3

X-Men 3

The Da Vinci Code

Star Wars prequels

Hook and The Muppets Christmas Carol were my two favourite films as a kid, but people dont seem to appreciate them the way I do.

Spider-Man 3

X-Men 3

Star Wars prequels

I only enjoyed the SW prequels to a certain extent. But ceratinly didn't think they were as bad as people make them out to be (except maybe for Ep. II). Though I thought Ep. I & III were well done. I also imagine I'll LOVE Indy IV as well, once I've seen it even though a lot of people have been bashing it. I'll be buying it on Blu-ray a.s.a.p.

Spiderman 3 and X3 were VERY well done imo, no complaints, love them.

Hook and The Muppets Christmas Carol were my two favourite films as a kid, but people dont seem to appreciate them the way I do.

I love Hook and think it's a fantastic movie, so add that to my list as well. Though I didn't ever think or realize that there were many people who didn't like it.

I love Hook and think it's a fantastic movie, so add that to my list as well. Though I didn't ever think or realize that there were many people who didn't like it.

There are people who say its painful to watch and one of Spielbergs worst. Huh? Stupid critics. :o

Spider-Man 3
The Phantom Menace (Why does it get the hate when the real is enemy is AOTC?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"