Name a film you liked but no one else did

I find Jurassic Park 3 to way more superior to number 2. I also prefer Batman Forever and Batman and Robin to Batman Returns. I hated Batman Returns.

All Punisher films
Johnny English
Wild Wild West
The Replacement Killers
The Peacemaker
Deep Rising
Tango & Cash

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Bringing Down the House with Steve Martin.

Not a Martin classic like The Jerk, but it doesn't deserve to be lumped with **** like Cheaper by the Dozen or his version of the The Pink Panther.

I didn't think it was a bad film at all, until I read the comic, which is such a well written, inspired work that I just couldn't like the film anymore.

Same here. But outside of the SHH I've found people who liked it.

my only issues are the suit and the boy but other than that IMO it got more right than wrong

Grown Ups. Yeah, I know people hate it for being typical Sandler humor, but I like typical Sandler humor. Not too mention it wasn't overly whiney like Funny People.

I liked the first half of "You Don't Mess with The Zohan." Does that count:woot:?

The Thing.

What is supposed to be wrong with this film that crictics and "fans" hate it?

John Carpenter's The Thing? Everyone loves that film I think. (or they should anyway.) One of the best remake ever and an awesome movie.

I love 'National Security' because I don't normally watch comedies with a capital "C". I think that both the leads (Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn) have great chemistry and make a fun duo. What more is there to the film? Nothing much. It's basically a re-reboot of '48 Hours'... with different words. I'm likin' it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"