Name That Reboot: Title Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
raybia said:
If I had to take an educated guess, Jason White, his love child with Lois Lane, is going to be a big focus of the sequel. If I had to take another educated guess, Superman will be challenged by his old nemesis, General Zod.

However, Zod will not be alone in his quest of vengeance against Jo-Rel and his son Ka-Lel. I believe that Zod will team up with other villains and maybe, just maybe, his cross hairs will be aimed directly at The Man of Steel’s heir, Jason White.

Oh yeah I'm really looking forward to this. It has "Wrath of Khan written all over it. :whatever:

kakarot069 said:
lol, more like Wrath of the Ripoff if you ask me...
you guys do realize that this ISNT singer's story and is just random speculation from an internet dork who has absolutely no basis for said speculation, right? so, dont jump the gun and start blaming singer for this guy's lame story.

I realize that, but after his little charade in SR, I don't have much faith in this director...

Motown Marvel said:
you guys do realize that this ISNT singer's story and is just random speculation from an internet dork who has absolutely no basis for said speculation, right? so, dont jump the gun and start blaming singer for this guy's lame story.

You make a point, but it sounds like a story that Singer either would do OR may have no choice but to do.

Singer messed up bringing this kid into the picture but now that he's here you have to address him in the next movie. No way around it...unless WB starts from scratch which is NOT going to happen.

So even if that is not the actual plot, it will be similar to it.

raybia said:
You make a point, but it sounds like a story that Singer either would do OR may have no choice but to do.

Singer messed up bringing this kid into the picture but now that he's here you have to address him in the next movie. No way around it...unless WB starts from scratch which is NOT going to happen.

So even if that is not the actual plot, it will be similar to it.

why does that sound like a story singer would do? what in SR would give you the impression this is the story he's gonna be telling? you have no idea what he's gonna do. just because you didnt like SR, dont pick up on some lame half assed fanboy attempt speculating on the story and say thats likely what singer is gonna do.

and of course the kid is something he's gonna have to address, thats why he put him in the film in the first place!! do you really think they put him in there not knowing where they were gonna go with his character?

kakarot069 said:
I realize that, but after his little charade in SR, I don't have much faith in this director...
its one thing not to have faith in him....its another thing to blame him for some fanboy's lame story idea.

Motown Marvel said:
why does that sound like a story singer would do? what in SR would give you the impression this is the story he's gonna be telling? you have no idea what he's gonna do. just because you didnt like SR, dont pick up on some lame half assed fanboy attempt speculating on the story and say thats likely what singer is gonna do.

As I already explained, based on the events of SR, the plot that is given in this article sounds like a logic follow up of what Singer will ultimately deliver. Even if this story is mere speculation, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the heart of this movie will focus of Superman and his son.

and of course the kid is something he's gonna have to address, thats why he put him in the film in the first place!! do you really think they put him in there not knowing where they were gonna go with his character?

And that is why my friend that Superman Returns sucks sour frog azz.

Motown Marvel said:
its one thing not to have faith in him....its another thing to blame him for some fanboy's lame story idea.

But its Singer lame story idea in SR that demands a lame continuation of that story. :csad:

Freddy_Krueger said:
It can't exactly have a title without some form of script can it?

Of course it can! Why on earth would not having a script yet preclude the possibility of a title?

lujho said:
Of course it can! Why on earth would not having a script yet preclude the possibility of a title?

Simply because the title tends to allow the audience know what the film is going to be about. I'm not saying that The Man of Steel isn't the working title (I do hope it is), I'm just saying that most movies don't have a title until a script or an outline is hammered out.

Unless it's based on a novel, anyway. :)

I believe I predicted this.

Man I know batman begins was a good film but when you watch smallville. they are seriously taking themes from BB. Now w/ the title TDK. I predicted this almost six months ago just going off of the batman sequel title.

Superman You cannot Compete.

I like it. A lot of people here suggested that as a title after we heard about that BB2 would be titled The Dark Knight.

I read that the official title is Superman fullhouse.

I personally love it. It brings a sence of family and unity to the sequel. It's lighthearted yet shows the difficulty one must face when raising a family. This movies for everyone and this time the there will be plenty of tom foolery in the kent house.
This movie will be fun for the whole family.
I invite ALL of you to join me the experiance that is Superman Fullhouse. In theatres 2009.

lordofthenerds said:
I like it. A lot of people here suggested that as a title after we heard about that BB2 would be titled The Dark Knight.

*sigh* I have officially no life.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
How about SUPERMAN AND THE RISE OF THE PIANO CHUCKER? Or WRATH OF THE STEINWAY? :woot:

Superman Man of Steel is good. It brings with it great responsibilties though.

Daddy of Steel seems more appropriate though, Solid.:ninja:

1do1.jpg

The Man of Steel would be a great title. Too bad Singer will probably be directing. I have ZERO faith in him.

raybia said:
As I already explained, based on the events of SR, the plot that is given in this article sounds like a logic follow up of what Singer will ultimately deliver. Even if this story is mere speculation, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the heart of this movie will focus of Superman and his son.
the problem is, there are hundreds of stories that can be developed from the events of SR, good ones and bad ones. this fanboy came up with a completly conventional bad one....and you blame it on singer...and thats total B.S.

I hope they do use MOS as the title. Now regarding the story, I don't see what the big problem is with having Zod AND another villain.

Considering Superman's relationship with his son was a subplot in SR, I think it would be logical for it to continue to be a subplot in the sequel.

Of course, that's as much speculation as what the CHUD dude said.

I Am The Knight said:
I don't see what the big problem is with having Zod AND another villain.

Neither do I. Preferably a Zod/Brainiac team-up. With, of course, Brainiac screwing Zod over in the end. ;)

Freddy_Krueger said:
Neither do I. Preferably a Zod/Brainiac team-up. With, of course, Zod killing Superman and Braniac and taking over the world in the end. ;)

Fixed that for you.

Yeah, MOS is a great title. I was hoping for The Wrath of Zod, but hopefully Braniac, Darksied or Doomsday are the villains.

I Am The Knight said:
I hope they do use MOS as the title. Now regarding the story, I don't see what the big problem is with having Zod AND another villain.
That isn't the plot synopsis. That's speculation from the author of the article.

Down with nickname titles. Come up with a freakin real title.

I wouldn't mind if the sequel started out with Zod seeking out Braniac for help in killing Superman. In the first 10 minutes Zod finds Braniac, frees him or activates him or something and Braniac immediately kills him.

looks like WB is setting a standard in its sequel names like fox is now a fan of its : titles. Makes me wonder what the flash will be called maybe flash: fastest man alive- lame but you know where i'm going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"