Napoleon Dynamite 2-disc DVD?

Sabretooth

Avenger
Reaction score
Been seeing a few commercials for this lately. Anybody know what the hell the point of this is and what's on the DVD?

It's an attempt to keep the Napoleon Dynamite craze going. Except it's been played to death and is no longer funny.

That's what I was thinking. Otherwise I see no point in this. Now,if it had like deleted scenes and other features,maybe. But I'm sure there's nothing but crap on the second disc.

Sabretooth said:
That's what I was thinking. Otherwise I see no point in this. Now,if it had like deleted scenes and other features,maybe. But I'm sure there's nothing but crap on the second disc.

The single disc version already has deleted scenes. Anyway, if I'm going to buy NP a third time (including the UMD copy I own), I'll probably wait for the Blu-Ray release.

Didn't feel like creating a new thread :o

Took a chance with this (the 2 disc set was like 100 pesos, or 10 bucks), and I had heard lots of reviews (love it or hate it) so I bought it, and man am I glad.

Such a weird, funny, sweet movie.
I loved it :up:

ampersand said:
It's an attempt to keep the Napoleon Dynamite craze going. Except it's been played to death and is no longer funny.

it wasn't funny to begin with.

I'm sorry you guys didn't like it :(
I can say that I loved the hell out of it.
Yeah, it's hilarious and all, but more than that, it's a very sweet movie, for lots of different reasons.

Karea: This is what you get with the 2 disc set...

Disc One

Widescreen presentation

Commentary by writer-director Jared Hess, actor Jon Heder and producer Jeremy Coon

Commentary by Aaron Ruell, Efren Ramirez, Jon Gries and Tina Majorino

Disc Two

Short film Peluca featuring optional commentary by Hess, Heder and Coon

Featurette: "The Wedding of the Century"

Deleted scenes with optional commentary

Additional outtakes and extended/ alternate scenes

Documentary: "World Premiere - Jared Hess"

Documentary: "On Location: Napoleon Dynamite"

Audition clips

Napoleon & Pedro sightings

Still gallery

MTV promos

hmm. As much as I love this movie, it doesn't seem worth it. I'll stick with my basic one disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"