Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Guyverjay
Just open your ports
How the hell do you do that?:confused:

But a little good news, Shareza has Bit Torrent included into it. Which does work. I tried ANBU 88 from the link in your sig and it worked straight away.

yeah my fried uses that

What ever works for you:up:

I'd like to know what exactly opening your ports means and how to do it as well. I'm wondering if I'm downloading as fast as I'm actually capable of

Bollocks, I actually find a program that works and now I "can't" use it.

Sure I can download with it, but when I do it's slows down the network. And I don't know if using BT is actually worth having to listen to my Mum's complaining.

That used to happen when I used the orignal BT aswell.

How can one tiny program slow down an entire nerwork's speed?

LOL

Gwt your own phone line and connection. Thats what I do:up:

Or downlaod when everyone is asleep

This was my own phone line.:(

The only reason we have broadband is because I wanted it. Got it installed and the like.

WHA??

So tell your mum to get bent.....politely:o

Then she'll tell me to get out, politely.
worried.gif

I guess it normally wouldn't make a difference, except that she's always using it. All hours of the day. She's become an E-Bay addict.:rolleyes:

Which means if I do only use it at late night (and it's downloading slow enough as it is) it's going to take weeks to download even reasonabley large files.:(

But you pay for the bloody thing!!!

I'd disconnect it and then get it put back on the sly a month later:up:

I did, sort of...:o

I payed for it to begin with, then she got my Uncle to put the whole Network thing together and I started paying half. Until she stopped asking.

Then the contract ran out and we started getting it for free (until last week when it stopped) and now started up the contract again and now I'm only paying a third (Me, Mum and now Family computer is involved) so now I have no room to complain.
worried.gif

You're getting shafted:(

What connection have you got and who are you with?

1Mb (was 600k)

NTL

Yeah, I know.
ashamed.gif

I wanted to get Blue Yonder 2Mb (which is now 3Mb) but they don't do it in our area.:mad::(

NTL??????????

BOOOO HISSSSSS

What r u thinking DC?:(

Originally posted by Dark Carnage
Go here and look at the bottom row.

Notice anything familiar?

Very nifty. I haven't seen anyone sporting those yet, although I've seen that image used as avatars and msn display pics. Anyone think they'd ever sport those? My friend wants to get red contacts, I think I'll suggest the sharingan to her.

Just watched 90 and it feels weird. A couple of weeks ago I would have gone straight onto the next episode. But now I have to wait for it.

On an unrelated note, the second intro ruled. They should have never changed it.:o

Originally posted by WallCrawl
Very nifty. I haven't seen anyone sporting those yet, although I've seen that image used as avatars and msn display pics. Anyone think they'd ever sport those? My friend wants to get red contacts, I think I'll suggest the sharingan to her.

I was gonna split em with my friend, so we could have one each.

Originally posted by kritic
I was gonna split em with my friend, so we could have one each.

I convinced my friend to get 'em.

I live in the UK, plus I heard that wearing cosmetic contacts are bad for your eyes:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"