Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Guyverjay
I live in the UK, plus I heard that wearing cosmetic contacts are bad for your eyes:(

You could have them shipped. I knew colored contacts restricted and limited your vision, but I recently heard they were bad for the eye as well.

You see the ones on that site that block your vision completely? Wtf....

These?
blindeye.jpg
Or these?
sclera.jpg
Or ones like these?
yellowsclera.jpg

The black ones are quite popular. I've seen a chick wear the ones that make her eyes look like snake eyes.

...holy crap.
flames.JPG

I started watching it around 4 or 5 months ago I think, Kritic kept whining on about it and I thought why the bad place not (first time I've paid attention to kritic:p )

Originally posted by Guyverjay
ugh who'd want to wear those?

Would you like to wear these:

kakashi.jpg

Kakashi

sasuke.jpg

Sasuke

itachi.jpg

Itachi

itachiblue.jpg

Blue Itachi

Man I'd love to get a pair of those.

Episode one was good but wait until you get to episode 3 and beyond. Sufficive to say your mind will be blown away!

i dont watch the show cuz i dont like how the chracters are drawn loks like a freakin violent lil kiddie cartoon

Since Sabretooth here is right at the start I will use spoiler tabs.

I don't think Tsunade is going to except Orochimaru's offer. If she did, it would be at the cost of Konoha, which was the thing they wanted to protect.

I think Naruto's likeness to her brother will change her mind. Though I think she WILL heal Orochimaru's arms and then realise she ****ed up

Maybe so, but then Jiriaya said he'd kill her if she did anything to betray Konoha. Which would be the case. And if then she decides to fight against Orochimaru, we could see a triple threat between the Sannin.
:up:

I've read ahead in the manga a bit, Tsunade doesn't heal Orochimaru.

I haven't really read any of the spoilers, but it seems like the thing to do, so count me in.

Strangely enough

bittornado.com

Its down at the mo though

Do you have to have bittorrent in order to have bittornado work? You see I installed bittornado and it worked, so I uninstalled bittorrent and then I couldn't download using bittornado. So I reinstalled bittorrent and now I can't download using bittornado. Am I doing anything wrong?

Question.

Does anyone of you know where I could find a Hidden Mist Village Headband? For cosplay purposes.

I already found the Konoha ones, even the ones with a crack like Itachi wears it. I even found Hidden Sand and Cloud. Is there even a Hidden Cloud Village? o_O Guess I have to watch the first episodes again...

Originally posted by I am Batman
Do you have to have bittorrent in order to have bittornado work? You see I installed bittornado and it worked, so I uninstalled bittorrent and then I couldn't download using bittornado. So I reinstalled bittorrent and now I can't download using bittornado. Am I doing anything wrong?

No you don't need the other for tornado to work

You should have uninstalled the other one before installing tornado

Where did you find the konoha head protectors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"