The Dark Knight Natalie portman for Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

Batman said:
Do you think she could play the serious side of Dr. Harleen Quinzel before she switched to Quinn?

I could actually see Ferris, along with McAdams. Those two are great candidates.

McAdams is one of my top choices for the role. Anna Ferris... I'm not to sure about her being Harley.

StorminNorman said:
Portman deserves a post of her own after the SNL Rap.

I concur. She's definately a great choice for Harley in my opinion.

patrickbateman said:
NatalieSNL12.jpg

Natalie portman as Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

Well she got the look for it Dr. Harleen Quinzel . But I can't see her in Harley Quinn outfit .

Kal-El 8 said:
Natalie portman as Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

Well she got the look for it Dr. Harleen Quinzel . But I can't see her in Harley Quinn outfit .

It would be intresting to hear her say Puddin' and Mista' J.

The same was said about Brittany Murphy saying those two lines in the movies. It appears that Murphy is the popular choice.

Brittany Murphy has always been a pretty popular choice for Harley Quinn the last 4 or 5 years. Pretty much ever since she did "Dont Say A Word"

I cant see Natalie Portman playing her.....but then again who saw Ledger as Joker

I really, really hope we don't see Harley Quinn. . but I think Dr. Harleen Quinnzel would be an excellent audition to the cast of characters. In 2, she should be the new head psychiatrist at Arkham, after Crane went nuts. Her character would be standard issue until the Joker checks in at Arkham.

Just make her a tragic character seduced into helping the Joker by lies and sob stories about a tormented past. Compassion becomes infatuation. Then, she does what she can to help the Joker. . maybe releasing him from the asylum. . etc.

Now casting. . depends on how this character is handled. If we want a respected psychiatrist, or a young upstart . . . Personally, I'd like to see someone seasoned in the role. Someone like Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Toni Collette, Emily Watson, or Helena Bonham Carter.

Well given Nolan's world, if Harley Quinn is ever brought into the franchise I think she will be known just as Dr Quinzell. I mean look at how he approached the Scarecrow and that sorta gives you an idea how Harley would be....

I remember Nolan wanting Scarecrow not to have a mask.

Harley's costume may needs some modifications. I have doubts that we'll see Harley in the third movie.

Brian2887 said:
I really, really hope we don't see Harley Quinn. . but I think Dr. Harleen Quinnzel would be an excellent audition to the cast of characters. In 2, she should be the new head psychiatrist at Arkham, after Crane went nuts. Her character would be standard issue until the Joker checks in at Arkham.

Just make her a tragic character seduced into helping the Joker by lies and sob stories about a tormented past. Compassion becomes infatuation. Then, she does what she can to help the Joker. . maybe releasing him from the asylum. . etc.

Now casting. . depends on how this character is handled. If we want a respected psychiatrist, or a young upstart . . . Personally, I'd like to see someone seasoned in the role. Someone like Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Toni Collette, Emily Watson, or Helena Bonham Carter.

I want to see Harley in one of Nolan's Bat-films but it wouldn't bother me if didn't appear. I was really suprised to actually read about the rumor that Emily Watson may be cast, I had hopes then that Harley might be in the sequel(s).

i cant see it... i don think she's harley material.

Oh I see it quite well.

Brittany Murphy may be the best choice. And there are some other great candidates for the role of Harley.

No chance this chick will get it, but she reminds me of Harle from the cartoons. I can totally see Jaime Lee Pressly saying "sure Mr. J." "on my way, Suga." Too bad she's not a very good actress.

I thought she would have been a good choice for Ivy. Since her acting skills aren't very good, I changed my mind about who should play Ivy.

Murphy has the voice . . . .but I think Michelle Williams would be my choice.

Now what can we have Pacy, and Dawson do in the series j/k :D

I don't want Harley in TDK, Joker should work alone maybe introduce her in 3rd movie.

I don't know if Harley will even appear in these next two sequels. Since not hearing anything after the rumor of Watson for Harley, I don't think there's a good chance Harley will be appearing soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"