NATALIE PORTMAN is Thor!

I don't think she's just taking money from The Mouse, she doesn't really need to at this point, unless she saved very poorly. TW is currently on everybody's list of "People I Want to Work With" in Hollywood and she seems very excited about that. That and the getting to play a female Thor/superhero and not just Dr. Jane Foster: Love Interest is probably a big draw as well. Not to mention potentially some of the more meaty emotional cancer scenes.

I'm not a big Natalie fan and I don't think she sounded dismissive about the film, her tone was light and Jane becoming Thor is inherently a little silly as a plot point, even when done really well. I'm sure the film will be pretty different to the last time she played Jane in quite a dour film that was also more than a little silly. Even if she is just in it for the money, there are plenty of actors that most likely joined the MCU more for the name/visibility than the artistic merit and turned in good performances.

Yeh I expect TLT to have a similar tone to Ragnarok but I also think Taika will probably add more pathos to the story since that was one of the bigger complaints about Ragnarok. I mean one would be wise to listen to constructive criticism and improve stuff.

I would imagine there has to be some sort of pathos, if they're using Jane's cancer battle and there was a mixture of comic dealing with it and real pain in Thor's IW/Endgame storyline.

Also a movie that likely features talking trees, raccoons, rock monsters, horse faced aliens, space sharks, giant dwarfs, pegasus, Goldblum... can very well be called kind of “silly” and in a good way I might add.

Bring more of the weird stuff. We have plenty of the usual cookie cutter, rethread kind of stuff everywhere else...

These are some sweet panels.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this sort of angle would be the one used in TLT. Funny, heartfelt but also still very much thor in nature.

These are some sweet panels.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this sort of angle would be the one used in TLT. Funny, heartfelt but also still very much thor in nature.

If we get any kind of scene like this then I'm gonna end up making a bunch of shamelessly sappy Thor/Jane tribute music videos on youtube and no one can stop me.

I'm wondering if we'll get a mention of Jane in WandaVision, what with Darcy being in it. Maybe a reference to her being sick or something.

Also a movie that likely features talking trees, raccoons, rock monsters, horse faced aliens, space sharks, giant dwarfs, pegasus, Goldblum... can very well be called kind of “silly” and in a good way I might add.

Bring more of the weird stuff. We have plenty of the usual cookie cutter, rethread kind of stuff everywhere else...
Yeah, this is one of the films they should go all out. Anything goes here as long as it’s quality.

If we get any kind of scene like this then I'm gonna end up making a bunch of shamelessly sappy Thor/Jane tribute music videos on youtube and no one can stop me.

Just been thinking about this again, and I really feel that if we get a scene like these in the movie, they should reuse the Science and Magic song from Thor 1:

It's a genuinely beautiful piece of music and is obviously very significant to Thor and Jane's relationship. Plus, I loved it in Ragnarok when Taika brought back Doyle's theme from the coronation scene, so it'd be great to see him do it again.

Apparently, Chris Hemsworth's wife Elsa Pataky is going to be starring in a movie directed by Natalie Portman's husband, Benjamin Millepied:

CKfqRHyHM42

Which one is Hemsworth's wife?

The one with blonde hair. Don't you recognise her from such masterpieces of modern cinema as Fast Five and Snakes on a Plane?

She also acted as a body double for Natalie Portman in the post-credits scene of TDW, where Thor comes back to Earth and kisses Jane.

She'll need the rest of her to be in shape though otherwise if she's put on baby weight around her face, arms, hips and legs they'll have to CGI all that out too.

She'll need the rest of her to be in shape though otherwise if she's put on baby weight around her face, arms, hips and legs they'll have to CGI all that out too.
1054.gif

One thing's for sure though: Nat sure knows how to rock a pregnancy bod!

natalie-portman-0700.jpg
natalie-portman-002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"