NBA 2017/2018: Nothing Is Free In Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs I think will lose Game 1 out of fatigue, but win the series in 6. I just hope Boston can some how beat Philly, LOL!!! I like our odds more.

You have more faith in the Cavs than I do. Lebron looked gassed in his post game presser after game 7. He's going to play bad by his standards in game 1 for sure. At some point they are going to need a team to win. Lebron put up epic numbers so far and they barely squeaked out of the 1st round.

I'm more intrigued by how Boston is playing without their stars. Now that's a real team with a good coach. I won't be shocked if they beat Philly....though I'm picking Philly.

I think there is a very good chance the Raptors win this, if their two best players don't completely choke.

They probably will, particularly Lowry.

I'm more intrigued by how Boston is playing without their stars. Now that's a real team with a good coach. I won't be shocked if they beat Philly....though I'm picking Philly.

Besides Stevens being one helluva coach, the Bucks sorely need one themselves. I don't even want to speak on Bledsoe and what he brings (or doesn't) to the team. But clearly Maker needed more minutes, along with Brogdon and Parker.

Great coaching is only going to go so far however. Philly has too much firepower, Sixers in 6.

Lebron is going to get calls in his favor...even when there is no foul committed...not only that...the Raptors will Raptor because the Cavs is in their heads...they cannot get pass them...so once again, the Cavs will be in the Eastern Conf Finals.

I have very little faith in Toronto; because, they are a regular season juggernaut who always collapse in the post-season...especially in the face of Lebron. Lowry probably won't show up as usual.

Lebron is going to get calls in his favor...even when there is no foul committed...not only that...the Raptors will Raptor because the Cavs is in their heads...they cannot get pass them...so once again, the Cavs will be in the Eastern Conf Finals.

I have very little faith in Toronto; because, they are a regular season juggernaut who always collapse in the post-season...especially in the face of Lebron. Lowry probably won't show up as usual.

I said the same of the Hawks in 2015, they had an otherwise incredible season, but when I saw they would have the Cavaliers in the east final, i knew it was over before it started. I told a friend they would get it in their head “omg we can’t beat Lebron”, and that’s exactly what happened.

Kyrie ain't walking through that door and LeBron already looks exhausted.

Damn Boston! Nice one!

Though looking at the 3 point shooting you see this:

Celtics: 17-35 48.6%
Sixers: 5-26 19.2%

Loved that between the legs pass from Simmons.

---------------

Possible important tidbit for Cavs/Raptors. That's the only 2nd round series that doesn't have any extra days between games. Might be because the Cavs took so long to get past the 1st round. Seeing what Lebron looked like after game 7, this could be a big factor.

They won't get swept, but that was bad. How many shots can you miss at the rim that late? They are better. Its clear. And yet, here we are.

The Pels really need this game to have any chance at all in this series. Veteran playoff teams come back from 0-2, but inexperienced ones don't.

Ok, it's gotta be mental with the Raptors. Lebron didn't play well and they still find a way to lose at home when they are the rested team?

Those missed chip shots are telling.

Kudos to the non-Lebron Cavs players for stepping up and making some plays too (JR scored 20!) , but it's hard not to think the Raptors gave it to them.

Warriors appear to be rolling though the West again. The add Curry to the mix now and he looks ready to go. I'll believe Houston can give them a real test when I see it.

I found it amazing that after LeBron when full blast into the front row of fans chasing a loose ball, he didn't seem hurt in the least, considering anyone touches his head in the slightest, he's falling to his knees, cradling his head like he's been hit by a truck.

Told ya they had a chance :o I just thought they would win game 2 instead of game 1, LOL!

They'll **** it up somehow.

Every time a team loses these days, it’s becuaes they choked. It’s never because the other team was actually better.

I don't see how that they choke loosing by 1 doesn't mean they choke. If they lost by,30 then they would have choke

I think many are saying they choked down the stretch after building a sizable lead coming off the breakn when Lebron & the Cavs as a whole was playing badly in long stretches, in a game 1 at home, for a team that appear to mentally break in the face of the King.

Every time a team loses these days, it’s becuaes they choked. It’s never because the other team was actually better.

The Raptors have a history of choking though, particularly when it comes to LeBron and the playoffs.

That being said, Ty Lue continuing to put Love at the 5 is going to make this more of a series eventually. Clearly he can't do anything defensively with Jonas, and more importantly he's been ice cold virtually these whole playoffs, so wide open or not, those shots Lue wants to get by spreading the defense aren't dropping anyway.

I find it a little odd that the same basic lineup that got you to three straight Finals (minus Kyrie of course) is the one lineup you seem so hesitant to play? It shouldn't even be a question anymore, Thompson, Love, JR, LeBron and whoever else, whether it's George Hill or Korver, is the most effective starting 5 they can trot out there...

I don't see how that they choke loosing by 1 doesn't mean they choke. If they lost by,30 then they would have choke
Did you watch the game? They were up 10 with 10 to go. They kept missing shoots right under the rim at the end of a game that went to OT. They missed something like 13 of 15 shots or something like that in the last 5 mins and a bit of OT. LeBron wasn't even good last night.

If not for some BS foul trouble tonight, the Jazz would have routed the Rockets. Instead then win game 2 by 8 still. 1-1.

Let's not pretend LeBron doesn't have the refs on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"