NBA Thread of 2016/2017: Grand Finale...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
Here it goes.

Will Popovich smile? Will Lebron fire another coach? Will the Knicks....do something?

Woot.

Last edited:
Will the Pelicans crush my hopes by midseason again? Probably. :csad:

I'm guessing David West will be going back to the Spurs ASAP!

Kawhi Leonard put on a clinic last night.

Try to keep up with the NBA as much as I can from the other side of the Atlantic - not a great deal of TV coverage over here. Will the Warriors go on another record breaking run this year? Durrant & Curry together is a sure thing right?

That moment when Lakers have a better standing than GSW (even just for a little bit)

14691146_812414693679_4971117509378319657_n.jpg

Yeah, it probably won't last but it is awesome.

Davis puts up 50 and the Pels still manage to lose. Oy vey. :doh:

Will the Warriors go on another record breaking run this year? Durrant & Curry together is a sure thing right?

There's no point. The goal should be win the division 1st, clinch home court 2nd.

As they learned last season, they don't hand out championships for having the regular season win record.

really thought the TWolves were going to be good this year. Losing to Memphis last night isnt a good way to start.

Due to a random Atlanta native running over LeBronda James with his car... The Atlanta Hawks have advanced to the NBA finals.

long suffering knicks fan and Carmelo still plays iso ball with Rose on the team yeah it's one game but god dam man im tired of seeing him take the ball the length of the court and shoot with 2 secs left on the clock

**** James Dolan and the whole front office

it's going to be a long season for me as you can already tell lol

really thought the TWolves were going to be good this year. Losing to Memphis last night isnt a good way to start.

Well, Memphis aren't push overs and the line was 1.5+ Memphis, so it was a flip of the coin in favor of the home team.

He pretty much matched his teammates' output by himself. I mean, let's go.

I'd happily trade half the Suns roster for him. In fact, if they pulled that off I'd happily take back all the s***-talking I've given the Suns management over the past few years.

But they wouldn’t do it... because they're the Suns management.

By far, the most ridiculous early season proclamations happen in the NBA. That being said, I have no problem assuming Anthony Davis & Westbrook probably won't make it through this season unscathed and in one piece...

Last edited:
I wasn't too happy with the Pacers going 1-2 this weekend, and very easily could've gone 0-3 with their one win going into OT. Now that they've switched to a fast paced offense, they really seem stuck in the mud when the pace slows and they have to play half court. And my boy Niang from ISU only gets to play at the end during garbage time, where he's playing team ball and all the rest of the scrubs are gunning for stats.

Amazing to think that by the end of the year - failing injury - Steph Curry will already be a top ten alltime career leader in treys... and the following year top 5... the year after that top 3 and if he plays 4 seasons on this pace he's pretty much a John Stockton level uncatchable number 1.

long suffering knicks fan and Carmelo still plays iso ball with Rose on the team yeah it's one game but god dam man im tired of seeing him take the ball the length of the court and shoot with 2 secs left on the clock

**** James Dolan and the whole front office

it's going to be a long season for me as you can already tell lol

Yeah man, I'm with you. KP should be our main focus since he's our future. He's arguably our best and most versatile player yet we surrounded him with two of the most selfish, ball centric point guards, ON TOP of Iso Melo. All just to get the media off Phil Jackson's back.

Yeah man, I'm with you. KP should be our main focus since he's our future. He's arguably our best and most versatile player yet we surrounded him with two of the most selfish, ball centric point guards, ON TOP of Iso Melo. All just to get the media off Phil Jackson's back.
Phil Jackson still going? (Again, just re-iterating I've not kept up with NBA in years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"