NBA Thread of 2016/2017: Grand Finale...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...now Lebron is even more impressive. He actually won in Cleveland! They are supposed to add more heartbreak to Cleveland fans by getting really close to winning before letting it slip away. Looking back at that fall he took in the closing seconds of GM 7 of the Finals, that had to be what Cleveland fans were thinking.

He helped curse the indians with his 3-1 GS bashing over the weekend.

He helped curse the indians with his 3-1 GS bashing over the weekend.
It's been going on far longer than Lebron. Cleveland has been cursed for 50 years. Only Lebron was able to overcome it.

The worst part for Cleveland is that it appears even when they are in contention that most of the country is rooting for the other team. I was amazed that the Cubs were being supported in such a one sided fashion. Chicago has like 30 championships and 10 of them in the last 50 years while Cleveland has...one. Yet it was still about getting Chicago another one. Not sure what Cleveland has to do to be the fan favorite.

ToMGZZZZ!!!!!!! KD AND WESTBROOK!!!! THEY DID NOT SHAKE HANDS BEFORE THE GAME!!!!

/ESPN freaking out on facebook.

well... at least Inside is on next. lol

So the new offensive-minded, too gassed to play defense Pacers continue to suck.

So the new offensive-minded, too gassed to play defense Pacers continue to suck.

Yup... they have one of the best defensive minded two-way stars in the league and decide to play push-pace all out attack...

Genius.

Lakers blew out Dubs tonight in Showtime fashion. This crazy year we live in! Go Lakeshow!

Warriors have no defense especially on the interior. Or rebounding for that matter. They're soft. Opposing point guards eyes light up when they see steph. Irving opened those flood gates. They might not make it out the West. The Cavs will beat them down. Especially with Irving getting better and Love getting back into a groove. Cavs repeats baby.

^ Never thought I'd be thinking the same thing, but I am. Yeah yeah, it's still early in the season or whatever, but the Warriors are very noticeably worse than they were last year. They're smaller, softer, and weaker. You can't improve a 73 win team who was a play away from winning back to back titles. You just can't. They were fine as is. There was no reason to go after and add a player who's just gonna want the ball more than the other guys.

Of course the Pacers would be the first team to lose to the Sixers.

Embiid is a beast. Rookie of the year. Him and Anthony Towns will compete each year for best big man.

KAT and Wiggins are absolute beasts! The T-Wolves have a bright, exciting future.

The Raps kept it close with games against the Cavs & the Warriors this week...
Something to build on I hope...

As a Knicks fan I hold whatever hopes I have in Porzingis.

Porzingis scored 31 yesterday. I'm impressed by the variety of ways he scoring now.

Incidentally, the Lakers already have more than half as many wins as last season...

...and it's still November.

It's almost like off-loading a selfish sack of crap can actually HELP a team... huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"