NBA Thread of 2016/2017: Grand Finale...again

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Immortalfire, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warhammer Half Monk, Half Hitman

If hobbled is an excuse for the 2015 Warriors in the WCF then the Warriors won their 2014 title by beating a hobbled Cavaliers team. I don't like that excuse.

But no, last year's WCF highlighted that they were beatable. Before you bring it up, I won't deny that Durant's game without Westbrook and with Curry, Green, and Thompson has increased exponentially. It's godly and as a fan, is incredible to watch. It's like watching Manning pick apart defenses. But Golden State was mortal against the OKC. That's my point.

2. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

Fine, they did. Everyone is healthy this year, they are about to sweep. :funny:

GSW were mortal because their best player was hurt and they were gassed from 73. This Warriors team is also beatable. Every team is beatable. You just seem upset they did what they should have done. Got better.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]531101[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.