NBA Thread of 2017/2018: Count to 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game...definitely the best All-Star game in recent memory...

Good game...definitely the best All-Star game in recent memory...

They even played defense at the end!

That was a sight to behold....Lebron and KD doubling teaming Stef. He had no chance.

i recorded the game and the DVR missed the last 2 minutes ugh

Was a bit annoyed that Jimmy Butler didn't play a single minute! Why sit on the bench only to tell the coach 'Na, I don't wanna play." I wanted to see Buckets out there.

Looks like Mark Cuban had one of the worst days ever yesterday.

Was a bit annoyed that Jimmy Butler didn't play a single minute! Why sit on the bench only to tell the coach 'Na, I don't wanna play." I wanted to see Buckets out there.

didn't he say he was really sick? i seem to recall them mentioning that at least once that he was really under the weather

Lebron now the only player with 30,000 points, 8,000 assists, and 8,000 rebounds. He's pretty much made the Hall of Fame twice. Cut his stats in half and that gets players into the HoF.

It's fair to say he is the most unique player in history.

Lakers looking great since the break. Good test tonight at San Antonio. Would love to see what they do with the 8th seed but I think they started too slow to make the cut.

Great game between Boston and Houston last night.

that's the first time i've ever heard him called that. is that a thing now?

It makes no sense, and isn't very phonetic.

The Pelicans have revamped the team since Boogie's injury and they're playing their best ball of the season. It would be enjoyable to win a playoff series this year. I've forgotten what that feels like.

shaq will win best supporting actor for this role in Uncle Drew lol

Haha! The Pacers have a better record than the Cavs!

R.I.P. Tom Benson. NOLA fans are indebted to you for keeping the NBA in the city.

So why does it feel like the Warriors are getting all these injuries at the perfect time?

Looks like it will result in everyone getting a nice rest before the playoffs and they all come back just in time to knock the rust off. They even get the benefit of lowered expectations. Instead of "Will the Warriors lose a game in route to another ring?" It will be "Can the Warriors beat the Rockets?"

Yeah...I'm not buying it. When the Warriors get playoff injuries like their opponents usually do I'll say they are in trouble.

Durant and Steph could be playing. They aren't. They will take their time. Once they lost that game without Steph a week or two back, they stopped worrying about seeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"