NBA Thread of 2017/2018: Count to 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is easily the best player in the world it isn't funny. He'll win again. Congrats to Durant. He's a smart guy.

lots of lebron hate to be had, i know it'll happen. but the fact that he was the first person to hug KD when it was over is pretty cool in my opinion
You mean the ******* who made those cookies? :funny:

KD is that kid that would hide the game genie when his friends came over

i wonder how long they've had this commercial on ice, ready to play it lol

LeBron is easily the best player in the world it isn't funny. He'll win again. Congrats to Durant. He's a smart guy.

He will win again if he joins the spurs or clippers.. or recruits Kawhi to Cleveland.

KD has been a machine the entire series

Steve Kerr took over a team bounced in the first round, and has taken them to 3 straight finals, won 2 rings and has the regular season wins record.

KD earned that one. He was ridiculous in the finals.

Steve Kerr took over a team bounced in the first round, and has taken them to 3 straight finals, won 2 rings and has the regular season wins record.

kerr chasing Phil for greatness lol

does David West retire now? He doesn't have to jump around anymore. He got a ring

does David West retire now? He doesn't have to jump around anymore. He got a ring
He looked really good in the finals. I think if he wants it, he will have a contract waiting for him next season with the Warriors.

I'm happy for him. He's a former Hornet who played with plenty of heart back in the CP3 era. I'm glad he finally got some jewelry, even if it wasn't with us.

Even if the Cavs were to win tonight (which is doubtful but doable in my mind), this series is over. AND PLEASE don't tell me that the Cavs were down 3-1 last year and came back to win it. This is an entirely different set of circumstances.

If you essentially trade Durant for Harrison Barnes, I'll go out on a limb and say that's an upgrade.

As far as whether he's 6'9" or 6' 11", I don't care. He came into the league at 6'9" so it's not out of the question he's grown and inch or 2. No matter what his height, he IS basically unguardable and his wingspan is about 7' 5". Just look at his arms. He showed in game 3 that he's a stone cold killer. IMO, he smells blood in the water and he's going out there tonight looking for some scalps.

I have to say that there are some people on this thread who have almost prescient (hey, let's lose the "almost") abilities. Dare I say "sage" like? Well, I would, except for KD playing hero ball all night. Why in the world would he keep throwing the rock up when he has 4 other teammates to help him out?

If LBJ had just gotten his teammates involved rather than going for 41, the Cavs could have won this.....:o

The Cavs played out of their minds for about 40 minutes or so, but they got TIRED at the end of the game. They got WAY more out of Smith than they could ever have hoped for, Kyrie was gassed, LBJ was tired (but the Warriors pretty much gave him drives when the show was wrapped), and the depth of the Warriors showed out.

Now, KD decides he likes LA, ditto for LBJ, and the universe is right again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"