NBC developing "Midnight, Texas" from True Blood books author

And having just watched last night's episode... did GRRM have some input because that flashback... yikes did it illicit some GOT references.

The series finale is another ****ing cliffhanger. When will these series stop doing this? It never works and now they leave a dangling thread for yet another series.

The series finale is another ****ing cliffhanger. When will these series stop doing this? It never works and now they leave a dangling thread for yet another series.
Just stalk the producers on social media, you'll be fine. :o

That would mean using social media. I'll pass.

I'd hardly call that a cliff-hanger. It was just a knight that (maybe?) can't be killed. Just capture him and lock him up and your problem has been solved. Midnight Texas was okay, a little cheesy, but I'm not going to miss it. It was never going to be True Blood. Lacked the fan base for starters.

Edit: If you didn't know, it's been cancelled, though the producers are hoping another network will pick it up.

I know it wasn't high quality or ever going to be True Blood for the simple fact it was broadcast television. That doesn't change they set up another problem for the town and then leave it at that. It wasn't as bad as leaving someone literally hanging on for life or anything but it also was like here's the next story, now we're not going to finish it.

And yes, they are trying to shop it around to someone else but unless they can get Netflix, I'm doubtful it will ever get a proper resolution.

A move to Friday with a new showrunner, yeah I saw that movie before with Taken. This show was dead before the first episode of season 2 aired.

It was obvious when season 2 was announced and they dropped several regulars from the cast they probably weren't getting a season 3. Which is why I think they should have resolved it all in the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"