NE one watch Alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the Marvel comic book.

BTW, it looks like a Sydney vs Lauren girlfight on Nov 30th -- yessss!

OK, last night's episode had a few interesting moments (Sydney punching Lauren, Sydney kissing Vaughn, and the re-introduction of the Rambaldi cult), but overall it was just a big time waster IMO.

The drugged-out scientist guest-role played by weirdo director David Cronenberg got on my nerves -- why did they give him so many lines?

I KNEW that the episode was going to end right when Sydney looked inside "Room 47" in her dream/flashback, and sure enough, it did.

All I can say is that there better be something really cool in that room, like cybernetic monkeys or zombie assassins, 'cause I'm starting to get annoyed.

Yeah, that was one of the worst/best cliffhangers this season.

Every episode ends this way,,, but that was just mean.

It's what makes the show so damn addictive though. I wonder what was in the room.

Will is back next week, and it looks like Syd and him grind pelvis' for a little bit. Finally. Will has been waiting three seasons, with a two year interlude, to bonk Syd.

Ok, I know it was a 'dreamworld' but is Syd that strong? Is she a 'superhero'? They've been hinting at something along these lines since Allison escaped that ambulance by herself, after being filled with lead by Syd.

I have this feeling that Syd is some kind of 'Universal Soldier' now. Died, but was brought back to life as a 'supersoldier', just like allison ( and Jean Claude and Dolph).

PS. Last episode, Syd got electrocuted for torture, then last night her heart stopped, and had to be resussitated.... no one is that tough... yes, it is TV. But are they again hinting that Sydney has some how been enhanced since her disappearence?

Syd as "supersoldier"? Hmmmmm.....quite possible.

BTW, I thought that college girl "Kaya" who was rolling on Ecstacy was cute-looking and all, but someone really needed to slap her.

I don't think she was drugged at the time... but I think she was 'perma-high'

The episode was pretty damn good, but these cliffhangers are getting maddening. Some things were revealed, whatever happened during the two year interim had a lot to do with Rambaldi as evidenced in her dream with all the referrences and artifacts. I knew we wouldn't find out, but the NSC or at least it's director has an idea about Sloane's end game. I'd really like to find out why the NSC director wants Syd dead do much, it's almost as if he fears her, did he have anything to do with her missing two years? Anyway some cool stuff for this season, most of which will probably be revealed by the end of the season to be replaced by a whole new set of mysteries and questions. That's what great about the series though, the past two seasons, almost everything is revealed at the end of the season, but the show leaves you with a great cliffhanger that poses a whole new set of questions for the next season, so you're begging for more. With Alias and 24 who needs anything else that's on TV, the shows are of such high quality they make most everything else look like crap.

Originally posted by amazingfantasy15
With Alias and 24 who needs anything else that's on TV, the shows are of such high quality they make most everything else look like crap.

Agreed. :up:

I think Lindsey (NSC Director) is somehow involved with the Covenant... like he is in charge or something.

I see no other reason for him to hate Syd so much (other than Freeing Jack)

I kind of want to see Syd 'go to war'... Matrix style (ie. Lots of Guns, Lots of Fighting) either to save someone, or 'eliminate' someone. I wanna see a satisfying face off between Syd and Allison, that's what I'm really waiting for

Supposedly, Jennifer Garner has signed a FIVE YEAR contract to stay on Alias. Assuming the show doesn't get cancelled, this means that we might have to wait a long time for any kind of resolution like Syndey getting revenge on Allison.

Originally posted by The Lizard
Supposedly, Jennifer Garner has signed a FIVE YEAR contract to stay on Alias. Assuming the show doesn't get cancelled, this means that we might have to wait a long time for any kind of resolution like Syndey getting revenge on Allison.

Spoilers about Allison:
Apparently in this coming Sunday's episode, Will Tippen is the one who gets to have his revenge on Allison

I noticed something in the preview for next week's episode last night, Vaughn behind the site of a sniper's rifle!

IT'S VAUGHN!! that'll be wicked... do you think he's 'helping' Sloane free Sidney... or do you think he's defending Sid from Sloane's own Sniper?

Originally posted by amazingfantasy15
I noticed something in the preview for next week's episode last night, Vaughn behind the site of a sniper's rifle!

I'm sorry to break it to ya, but I just watched that preview frame-by-frame, and that is definitely not Vaughn. Looks kinda like him at quick glance, but once you slow it down, you'll see that it's not.

BUT, I LOVE to hypothesize about this show!

Anyone who loves this show, and is as obsessed with it as I am should head over to www.sd-1.com. Everything Alias!!

Re: Dec 7 episode---

OK, how on earth was Will able to defeat Allison in combat? She's the FRANCINATOR, for Pete's sake, and he just stabs her after a thirty-second scuffle? I mean, she deserved it, but it should have taken Will and Syd together to beat her. (Plus-- she might regenerate and come back yet again...)

Did Sark actually kill his dad, or just burn him I wonder?

I'm also wondering if some of the storyline is being changed now, because the producers of Alias weren't able to get Lena Olin to come back in her role as Irina (Syd's mom).

I figure Will has been 'preparing' himself for a meeting with the Francinator. See how freiken ripped he is now?

I love Sark, that Limmey bastard. He's so damn sophisticated... but so damn vicious.

You know that was a fulfilling 'first chapter' of this season conclusion... but, did you realize that absolutely nothing has been answered. It's beautiful how you can have a 'suedo conclusion' and not answer any questions... and even moreso when they add even more questions.

I'm really impressed. I have not been able to predict one turn this show has taken, it's great.

Can't wait for the 'winter' installment

PS. For some odd reason, I think Jack is the badguy this season. He just seems far too supportive of his daughter. In previous season he was very distant. But ever since this season he's been very 'fatherly' which seems not to align with the character they defined in previous seasons. Also he's strangely impulsive this season. Jack's the bomb. Best character on the show. I like to see him go 'bad' for a while.

Is the Francinator dead? Because if she is, that was weak.

How can she survive being shot by Syd, then escape the ambulance with armed guards singlehandedly? and then be killed in 30 seconds by Will (especially hand to hand)?

I can't beleive the mom's not coming back this season... that's a frucking let down

it's not certain, but everyone in the Alias fan circle seems to be pretty unanimous in believing that we will see Allison (NotFrancie) again.

And yes, it's a shame we won't be seeing Leno Olin (Irina) anymore. :( www.bringbacklena.com

Arg!! No new Alias until January 11!!!

This better be good, after all this wait... :mad:

Originally posted by The Lizard
Arg!! No new Alias until January 11!!!

This better be good, after all this wait... :mad:

Well my friend, according to many interviews and what-not, the next episode of Alias is going to be HUGE!!!!

:D I can't WAIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back