Endgame Nebula - Karen Gillan

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Nebula in Avengers 4. Could she have a pivotal role in the film being the daughter of Thanos and out for revenge?

th

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She better have a pivotal role! I love Nebula. She should inspire fear in Thanos - and probably sacrifice her life somehow.

Mmmmm maybe the killer blow to Thanos might come from Nebula to avenge Gamora. Although Thanos does have a point about Earth being overpopulated and all.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't make it out given her personal background with Thanos (and Gamora).

It'll be great if we see Nebula and Gamora be the ones to kill Thanos.

It'll be great if we see Nebula and Gamora be the ones to kill Thanos.
If that can somehow happen it would have the dramatic effect and payoff that is worthy of a final move. As long as it is set up by all the other heroes combined.

Exactly, I want Gamora and/or Nebula to be the ones to finish off Thanos where it'll be more poignant coming from them with the help of Carol mostly. Also we need more Nebula in I4 with a flashback or two of Thanos maltreating her.

Exactly, I want Gamora and/or Nebula to be the ones to finish off Thanos where it'll be more poignant coming from them with the help of Carol mostly. Also we need more Nebula in I4 with a flashback or two of Thanos maltreating her.
That torture scene wasn’t quite enough for you in IW? :funny:

Poor Nebula if you get a hold of the script! :cwink:

My sisters were so disturbed by that torture scene, lol. I think maybe one flashback of that sort of thing might be good, though, to reinforce her trauma. One thing I'm sure of is that Nebula, as the closest link to Thanos in this next movie, will have something pivotal to do. And I do think that Thanos will not hesitate to kill her when the time comes.

Yeah, they kept her alive for a reason and she will be gunning for Thanos more than anyone (with Gamora and Drax off the scene for now).

It's cool to see that it looks like she going to have a much bigger role this time around. Her interactions with the rest of the heroes should be interesting, especially since we didn't get much of it in IW. Also, I'm curious to see her reaction to spending so much time on Earth.

It's cool to see that it looks like she going to have a much bigger role this time around. Her interactions with the rest of the heroes should be interesting, especially since we didn't get much of it in IW. Also, I'm curious to see her reaction to spending so much time on Earth.
She'll probably go anywhere and put up with any insufferable company, basically do whatever it takes to get her spot to take out Thanos.

She'll probably go anywhere and put up with any insufferable company, basically do whatever it takes to get her spot to take out Thanos.

Hopefully. I'd like to see her a little frustrated and impatient with the others.

Hopefully. I'd like to see her a little frustrated and impatient with the others.
I’m sure certain characters will drive her round the bend. :D

Makes the most sense for her to be the one to finish her father

She certainly looks ready for the big showdown with daddy.

Nebula has revenge and loss in her heart because even though she spent years trying to kill her sister she developed newfound camaraderie and love for her sister...So of course she will have rage

That figure really looks like Karen Gillan.

I'm quite surprised, but it does look indeed like she has a big role in this film. Bravo to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"