NECA Cult Classics - Who Next?

FEAR THE BAT said:
You can't forget the box of ashes too...
It was a coffee tin of ashes...though another good accessory would be the 'ringer' of dirty undies...you know, the whites

My bad, been awhile since I'd seen the movie.

But the "ringer" briefcase would be good. And a bat from when he bashed that guy's Corvette all up.

FEAR THE BAT said:
My bad, been awhile since I'd seen the movie.

But the "ringer" briefcase would be good. And a bat from when he bashed that guy's Corvette all up.
That would be a fun one. Walter in a suit smashing up a 'Vette playset....priceless

Very cool playset indeed.

And also one with the Dude in his tub with the marmit attacking him in the water.

I don't know about you guys, this line hasn't interested me much so far but there are two figures I will be buying as soon as they hit

Flyboy zombie from dawn of the dead
Shaun from shaun of the dead.

Now those I will be getting.

Sign me up for Big Lebowski figures too. And if only some cool Pulp Fiction ones were made.

I almost got those little lego looking figures that were Pulp Fiction characters but I don't know, they were kinda silly I guess. I like how McFarlane figures have been coming out, those Movie Maniacs and other lines. And these Cult Classics are solid looking too. I'd get a Crow figure if I ever see it.

Some Pulp Fiction (and Resevoir Dogs) figs need to be made by NECA in the Cult Classics line for sure. Or atleast a character here and a character there. I'd buy'em, no doubt.

Man primo, you know damn well that I don't get toys like your ass. but seriously, those movies kick ass soI'd get atleast a few.

**** him. He's a jerk. Besides, like you said, he takes things to seriously. He needs to chill out, take a **** or somethig because he's too defensive.

Man, ****!!!

Why do you have to be a damn clown no matter where you go?

huh, you guys are just as bad.

You think you all bad too like Saint553. Both of you can kiss my keister.

You're gonna get banned if you keep talkin' s***. Wouldn't surprise me if he already PMed a mod too.

See what happens when you don't keep your damn mouth shut?!?

I think NECA should do a FTB Vs The Goon boxset next. :p

Venom_uk said:
I think NECA should do a FTB Vs The Goon boxset next. :p

LOL :up:

I can't believe no one is talking about the Shaun of the Dead figure though

Jamiepoole said:
I can't believe no one is talking about the Shaun of the Dead figure though
yeah, you me both dude. So many people seemed to wont one at the begining now it seems nobody cares! :confused:
Oh well, maybe when we get some pics of the piece itself peopl will get more hyped up about it. I know I will.

3643673824.jpg

:D:up:

Cricket bat &/or pool cue is a must!

My 80s movie CC lineup

Indiana Jones
Marty McFly
Sloth
Doc Brown
Michael from the Lost Boys

NECA said:
Cult Classics Series 5
When: Shipping September 2006
Who: Hannibal Lecter (in straight jacket) "The Silence of the Lambs"
Medieval Ash "The Army of Darkness"
Jigsaw Killer and Puppet "Saw"
and one more TBA
Venom_uk said:
Personally I would like to see the following in Series 3, or any other future series.

Michael Myers - Halloween
The Dummy - Saw CHECK
Shaun - Shaun Of The Dead CHECK
Paris Hilton (with pole through head) - House Of Wax.
Woooo!!!

Two outta the four I listed have made it into the Cult Classics line. Oh yeah! :cool:
Here's hoping we can make it 3 sometime soon with a dead Paris Hilton figure. :D:up:

Venom_uk said:
Here's hoping we can make it 3 sometime soon with a dead Paris Hilton figure. :D:up:

I'd buy it...:p

So with NECA announcing the line ups for Series 4 & 5 not so long ago & quite a few of the ones we said we'd like to see actually making it into the line ups. Who would you like to see in Series 6 & beyond?
I'll once again list who we've already had, & who we've still got to come just incase anyone forgets...

Series 1
Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
Eric Draven - The Crow
Jason Voorhees - Friday The 13th: Part VII
Mohawk - Gremlins 2

Series 2
Leatherface - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Freddy - Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Frank The Bunny - Donnie Darko
The Tallman - Phantasm

Series 3
Bubba Ho-Tep - Bubba Ho-Tep
T-800 - Terminator 2: Judgement Day
John McClane - Die Hard
Flyboy Zombie - Dawn of the Dead

Series 4
Shaun - Shaun of the Dead (woooo!)
Plaid Zombie - Dawn of the Dead
Sebastian "The King" Haff - Bubba Ho-Tep
Chucky - Child's Play

Series 5
Hannibal Lecter - The Silence of the Lambs
Medieval Ash - The Army of Darkness
Jigsaw Killer & Puppet - Saw
Yet TBA 4th...

I would still like to see,

Michael Myers - Halloween
Paris Hilton (complete with pole through head) - House Of Wax

& also,

Edward - Edward Scissor Hands
Ghostface - Scream

Plus, now with NECA doing quite a few music based figures, I think it would be pretty cool if they did a Slipknot boxset or something.
Also, once the movie 'American McGee's Alice' is out, I'd be bouncing of the walls if NECA picked up the license of that. They'd be perfect for that kinda film too IMO. :up:

What do they Mean by Medieval Ash? Is that Ash in his Medievil gear? Or bad Ash?

Anyone else notice how Neca is just a bunch of figured that McFarlane Already did?

Like alot of them anyway...Leatherface, Jason, Freddy, T-800, Ash...And Venom McFarlane did a Ghostface fig a long time back, you should see if you can find that one.

Roughneck said:
What do they Mean by Medieval Ash? Is that Ash in his Medievil gear? Or bad Ash?

Anyone else notice how Neca is just a bunch of figured that McFarlane Already did?

Like alot of them anyway...Leatherface, Jason, Freddy, T-800, Ash...And Venom McFarlane did a Ghostface fig a long time back, you should see if you can find that one.
I've no idea WTF they mean by 'Medievil Ash' to be honest with you. I've not seen the movie & no pics have been released of the figure yet, just that it is in Series 5.

Personally I think NECA do a much better job at making figures than McFarlane. Well, when it comes to movie themed ones anyway.
I have both the McFarlane Crow & the NECA one & NECA's version beats it by a mile. Hands down a much better figure in every way...IMO anyway.
Which is why I'd like to see them tackle Ghostface, 'cos I'm sure they'd do a much better job with him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"