NECA to produce Ninja Turtles collectibles!

and the first one is pretty bad, but you had to know what I meant by the second one

to be honest i knew what you meant the first time

in context yes....but just looking at the word it is messed up....I can see the op thing, because it was supposed to be io....and they are in the same positions.....but w instead of v....how does that happen?

I got Turtle figures in the mail today! So, I'm posting them here. For those who are wondering, these figures are based off of the very first issue of the TMNT comics that came out in the early 1980s. That's why their masks are all red (the TMNT didn't have different colors until the cartoon that started in the late 1980s). You can read that comic at http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/mirage/one/pg01.htm.

Now onto the pics:

1) The Turtles individual poses in their spots on the bases:

leo.jpg

Leo

mikey.jpg

Mike

don.jpg

Don

raph.jpg

Raph

And now for the group shots. The last shot is how I set it up in the middle of my TMNT shelf. Behind it is an original Series 1 Michelangelo from Playmates from the 1980s. To the left (out-of-frame) are my graphic novels, books, DVDs, games, CDs, and my Turtle Comm. To the right are my comics (out-of-frame).

pose3.jpg

pose4.jpg

shelf.jpg

I should be gettin' Mikey soon.

BTW, Batjosh, I saw your post on The Technodrome. In case you're wondering, I'm cowabunga14 on there.

I'd LOVE to get those, but I'll have to order them online since the only place around me that GOT Neca stuff was Suncoast. They closed down though to merge with FYE....and FYE only carries Vash crap.

Maybe, MAYBE Spencers will get them in. Huge Maybe though...

When I worked at Spencers all we ever got was the Neca horror stuff.My fye does get some good NECA stuff time to time.

A store in my area, Newbury Comics, has had these in one box for awhile now. I'd love to get them.

so they are out...

damnit i need those...my comic shop isn;t gonna be getting them in and neither is the collectors shop :csad: and i've not seen any on ebay yet:csad::csad:

Hey were is a good place to get the online? I would love to pic those up.

I got mine ordered online from Big Bad Toy Store.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=neca+tmnt

The set of four turtles with display bases and the individually-packaged turtles are the only ones where you'll get the display bases and other accessories. The box set and the tube-packed ones only come with the tutrles themselves and their signature weapons.

The B&W variants are also up for pre-order.

You can also find other opportunities to buy them online at:
http://www.google.com/products?q=neca+tmnt

Finally got Raph and I am happy as can be.

CIMG0673.jpg

I need to start looking for custom fodder for some of the lower named characters that might not be made(ie. Nobody, Gen Blanque)

I was going to get the box set, it's $5 cheaper, but then I saw it came with less accesories

Yeah, especailly if you're like me and feel the bases are necessary.

The Street base doesn't come with the boxset? Sigh.. I'll have to order them individually.. Or maybe spencer's will have them.. hmm?

Cornerstorecomics.com no longer has the set that comes with the bases.Also I talked to a guy on the phone and he told me Donny and Ralph were short packed so they won't be getting anymore.They only have Leo and Mikey.So i ordered from Bigbadtoystore.com.They still have the set with the bases.So if your going the individual route Ralph and might become a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"