NECA's Player's Choice

If you have a 360, it's on Live.

Other highlights are the two recent DS titles, Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin.

i was wondering if it was on live or not. thanks man. now i gotta get me some xbobx live points from work.

I just saw the Altair fig online. I hope it comes with all the good accesories. Any word on the Gears of War figs???

I heard they got the license. But nothing more. I'd hope to see some concepts by now.

tht dont really look very good does it... maybe there working on somthing else

Maybe its on the side of the designers. Or maybe the decision on whether to release on or two figs or an entire line like Resident Evil. Marcus Fenix is definitely a must as well as one or two other COGs but I'm hoping we see more of the Locust, especially the last boss and that trenchcoat freak. A 5 fig series would be a pretty good start.

GoW was not as great as everyone made it out to be.

I just saw the Altair fig online. I hope it comes with all the good accesories. Any word on the Gears of War figs???

I got the Altair fig. He comes with a sword, the short short, 6 throwing knives, his retractable blade is on his wrist and he comes with an interchangable right hand.

Nothing about it on the NECA site.

Did find this though.
LOKRazielMf.jpg

Sick.

Scar-
Should I have already known there's a 12 inch V?

I figured. I don't think he knew that he talks though.

GoW was not as great as everyone made it out to be.

Maybe be so but figs of Rainbow Six Vegas would be pretty boring really. Gears had an interesting art direction.

the gears of war wave has already been confirmed as dom, fenix, and a locust horde drone. 12 poa.

due to come out in february.

Just found a couple odd figs. Both are cool, but kinda weird.

bluekratos.jpg

This is supposed to be Kratos using "Poseidon's Rage." Clear blue plastic is so-so, but the paint job over it looks cool. No word on when or how this will ever see the light of day.

And this...cool idea, but one strange fig. It was a convention exclusive, extremely limited.
PixelSimon.jpg

I got an 8 bit figure, only mine is Simon from Castlevania: Simon's Quest.

s5001613nv0.jpg

Sideways, I know. But I'm on my old back up (my PC is being repaired) which is a Mac OS9.2 so I can't edit it...at all. Anyway, it's a rare figure as well, from when I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"