Need Help Finding Broken Glass Comics Pages

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
Looking for comics that use broken glass theme as the page layout.
Can anyone help me find any pages like this? Where the artist makes the panels on the comic page look like broken glass? I need to find some references please.

Early McFarlane stuff used this a lot, I believe... Think it was in the first few Spawn issues. Lemme have a look...

Hey Sean,
I'm sure you've got a specific reason for approaching it this way,
and this seems like a stupid question, but have you tried just finding an image of broken glass and using that as a reference? I'm sure that would save you some time. That being said, I feel like you probably explored that option first.

Yeah, I have. In fact thats all I have found. I have been unable to find any pictures posted online of comic pages that use broken glass as panel frames. The reason I ask is because seeing how others have drawn it might help me. I have been drawing it and redrawing it and using real broken glass as reference, but people still tell me it doesn't make them think of broken glass.
If anyone knows of any comics where broken glass is used for framing panels... like each panel is a shard of glass... then I would be very thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"