Need some advice with an Ebay situation.

BrollySupersj

The only verdict, is vengeance.
Reaction score
Earlier this month I bought an item and it was supposed to be here by the 15th at the latest. On the 18th I've filed a case with the EBay resolution center. The problem here is that the package is stuck at a US Post Office in Bell Gardens, California. It hasn't moved since the 14th. I talked with the seller, and asked him of he could contact the post office and see what's up. That was two days ago. He said he would look into it. But he hasn't replied to me. I'm getting worried and losing patience.

Idk what to do, this would be the first time I've ever requested a refund from EBay. Should I give the seller more time to reply?

Give him a day or two more and then escalate the case. If he isn't willing to help with the situation with the treacherous USPS (Which is also the villain here). Then file a case, They will investigate and from what you have said you should be ruled a refund and that will be that.

You should call the post office yourself, and ask them why they haven't delivered your package.

I escalated the case and got a full refund. I did call the post office before I escalated and just got an automated response thing. I used my tracking number and the system told me it was "in transit". Yeah, my ass. Somen ****face at that Bell Garden's post office just stole my package. I read a lot of bad reviews about that place.

Meh at least I got my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"