Revenge of the Fallen Negatron Lives!!!

Call me old school but I can think of so many better ways the first movie could have been done, thus leading to a better sequal :csad:

I just feel in the hands of Boom-boom Bay the movies will never be as epic as they could have been. Yes, I liked the first, and will probably like the second, but even today when I watch the first it just seems like a quick, loud, roller coaster ride instead of a movie. Boom boom aggghhh scream, money shot, boom, money shot, blur, too close, boom, *********ion joke, boom, one-liner, boom, end.

And I'm not even going to complain about the designs, cause I've learned to live with that.

Just needs to pan the camera back, focus less on Shia and his "nononononono's", and have the robots talk and be the focus. It's Transformers, not "Sam Witwicky, Featuring a guest appearance by the Transformers". That is why the first one sucked in a ceratin aspect.

The Autobot designs I learned to live with, I still think making the Cons look obviously evil is an insult to the views intelligence. They need to have some better character development for the robots themselves, they all have different personallities and this needs to be shown so we're not just watching a heap of robots beat the crap out of each other.

The Autobot designs I learned to live with, I still think making the Cons look obviously evil is an insult to the views intelligence. They need to have some better character development for the robots themselves, they all have different personallities and this needs to be shown so we're not just watching a heap of robots beat the crap out of each other.
Barricade and Blackout looked kick ass

I just feel in the hands of Boom-boom Bay the movies will never be as epic as they could have been. Yes, I liked the first, and will probably like the second, but even today when I watch the first it just seems like a quick, loud, roller coaster ride instead of a movie. Boom boom aggghhh scream, money shot, boom, money shot, blur, too close, boom, *********ion joke, boom, one-liner, boom, end.

And I'm not even going to complain about the designs, cause I've learned to live with that.
All I care about is Big ****ing robots fighting other big ****ing robots :up:

I agree, but I wish it wasn't from the view of a close up of their armpits.

That's what makes it cool. You can see the immense detail and stuff....I like it. It's just the *****es who don't like it up close.

There isn't really much I'm negative about. Other than I still dislike Starscream's design.

starscream is the most original design ever.

..and still the worst looking imo, followed closely by IronHide.

Allow me to inject a little life back into the Negatron discussion by posting this little beauty...

e0hmc3.jpg

I'm sure this Devastator design will look somewhat better onscreen than the toy version, but wow-- what a stubby mess. Another example of how a little more G1 aesthetics could have helped.

Just needs to pan the camera back, focus less on Shia and his "nononononono's", and have the robots talk and be the focus. It's Transformers, not "Sam Witwicky, Featuring a guest appearance by the Transformers". That is why the first one sucked in a ceratin aspect.

That's also the biggest beef I had with TF1. Although I like the movie overall, Bay focused way too much on the human characters and not enough on TFs except for Prime. Unfortunately, it looks like TF2 will be similar, and I think it has to do with the fact that Michael Bay was never a TF fan to begin with; he only got interested after Spielberg proposed this movie to him, and he saw a movie that could make him a sought-after director again (after disappointments like The Island).

see... i am stoked for this movie cuz i loved the first one, what im NOT looking forward to... is the one thing everyone else is.
The Fallen. **** THAT
i dont want mythos, fallen angel, lost apostle, demon satan transformer. i want big ****ing robots kicking ass on screen. ITS GONNA BE SO ****ING DUMB!!! if he was like just an existance told in flashbacks, that known evil, thatd be fine. but from the looks of it hes gonna be there. THATS TOO MUCH!!! between Megatron, Devastator, AND this diety from Cybertron Hell... too ****ing much.

..and still the worst looking imo, followed closely by IronHide.
Worst looking compared to what?

I like how they tried to give each Transformer a completely different look, even though one could argue that it was enough that they were just different vehicles and different colors. One of the issues I had with the cartoons was that it was kinda difficult telling some of the Transformers apart.

-TNC

The new Megatron design takes a lot of inspiration from Galvatron. For the head at least. And the vehicle mode seems like something i'd picture a more realistic Galvatron morphing into.

Is it possible that Megatron is referred to as Galvatron in the movie? Given the fact that:

a) Bay has said Megatron is NOT in the movie, technically would be correct if he was Galvatron.

b) We know Megatron is some how revived, possibly by The Fallen, not "hey Megs survived"

The new Megatron design takes a lot of inspiration from Galvatron. For the head at least. And the vehicle mode seems like something i'd picture a more realistic Galvatron morphing into.

Is it possible that Megatron is referred to as Galvatron in the movie? Given the fact that:

a) Bay has said Megatron is NOT in the movie, technically would be correct if he was Galvatron.

b) We know Megatron is some how revived, possibly by The Fallen, not "hey Megs survived"

I thought that as well but the Fast Action Battler Megatron card has been shown with "Megatron" printed on it.

My only complaint is Shia LaBeouf. He was annoying in the first one. I hope Bay focuses more on the Transformers this time around and less on LaBeouf's character.

Fish and birds! The bots all have fish lips and bird beak noses! Damn you Bay! Fish and birds! :cmad:

I'm so beyond the aesthetics for this film. I'm now hoping that (Transformer) story and (Transformer) character development might be slightly better... which is a dim light to try and find... but I'll still hope.

Or another Bumblebee public urinating scene, yay.

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"