The Flash Neil Sandilands IS Clifford Devoe/The Thinker

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
I like that we're not going down the "Who is _____?" route again, rather knowing who the threat is right off the bat.

This guy was on The 100, but that was awhile back, so I can't recall what I thought of his performance.

Feels so refreshing to get someone who isn't a Speedster.

Never heard of this guy, so hope he does a great job as Thinker. Going to watch The 100 again to see which episode he was in!

Helbing teased The Thinker’s ability to interact with our heroes both directly and indirectly:

“We’ve reimagined The Thinker, in a way, that he can interact with speedsters and Vibe and Kid Flash and Joe in ways that…He has a way of being involved and not being involved at the same time, is about as much as I can explain it.”

http://heroichollywood.com/flash-thinker-role-season-4/

Sounds like a Charles Manson approach, like Jigsaw in the Saw franchise.

the-flash-season-4-the-thinker-image-4-600x323.png

I hope the writer's have at least a basic idea of what the villain's plan is this season, it was painfully clear with Zoom and Savitar that their master plans were thought of pretty late in the season. I don't want to get to the finale and feel like they've pulled out a last minute plot by the villain for Flash to stop. Last season's finale felt cheap with them stopping Savitar's main plan and him suddenly coming up with a hugely overcomplicated plan B. And Zoom's ultimate plan seemed to come out of nowhere, and should've just been simplified to a straight up fight between him and Flash with no ending the multiverse nonsense, Zoom's ego and need to prove he was the fastest would've been enough. It'd be nice for the finale to feel like a natural conclusion and for Thinker's plan to make sense.

Last edited:
I'm excited about the Thinker. He looks pretty cool and I think giving Barry a Lex Luthor style nemesis is a good call.

Just realized that he played Lexa's mentor, Titus on The 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"