Netflix's The Witcher - General Discussion Thread

First set pics:

Olimarville (@Olimarville) | Twitter

Very much like GoT. Flags of Cintra on the walls.
I'd disagree about the aesthetic being very GOT-like. GOT is more heightened and rougher looking. What we can see is much traditional and historically-based high medieval period, like the Witcher games. I have hope based on these set photos.

I'd disagree about the aesthetic being very GOT-like. GOT is more heightened and rougher looking. What we can see is much traditional and historically-based high medieval period, like the Witcher games. I have hope based on these set photos.
The set pics are much closer to GoT than the games.

Hard for me to say for certain because it's just one interior set we saw. Plus without any of the finished post-production effects.

I mean...did you not see the spy set pics from a couple posts up?

LOL, c'mon VisionsVision, that's a little nitpicky. Be patient. We'll start seeing more material eventually.

here's something.

The shot of Kaer Morhen looks good. Man I wish I was happier with the casting cause I really wanted to see The Witcher done right.
It's worth mentioning that those clips are demos, not actual scenes from the series. I mean, why would they use game model of Kaer Morhen...

Good chance it's a fake. Or even some kind of an attempt to land a job as an FX studio, lol.

Finally figured out why Anya Chalotra looked so familiar. Cuz she reminded me of the old CoF cover:

wHGRGcH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"