Netflix Revives Lucifer for Season 4

Discussion in 'Lucifer' started by NotNickFury, Jun 15, 2018.

1. famicommander

famicommander Well-Known Member

I think Netflix will want to get it to at least 70 episodes, which is a target they have for shows. So thst would probably mean at least one additional season, unless this upcoming one is an abject failure.

2. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Oh they certainly interacted, and it wasn't the kind of interaction that would have happened if (at that point) Chloe knew.

I figure it's either going to merely be placed in the previous season schedule (for boxset release) or it'll simply be released as a special. The next episode in sequence should very much deal with the revelation aftermath. I just hope they don't go the way of Chloe forgetting or putting it down to PTSD or something lame like that.

I'm hoping everything is revealed to her too; surely Chloe would want the truth about Amenadiel, Maze, Charlotte (etc)

3. famicommander

Chloe mentions to Ella that she's seen much stranger things than ghosts in that episode. I believe that was a reference to the finale reveal.

4. Flash525

Nah; she probably meant death scenes from victims of her cases? Her relationship and/or partnership with Lucifer should definitely be different after that reveal. She was too calm and okay with him.

5. famicommander

We don't know how far after the reveal that episode is supposed to be set. Could be well after they deal with the aftermath.

6. Flash525

Oh it sure could, however if I was a betting man I'd say that the episode in question was a prequel to the grand reveal.

It's quite likely that said episode was filmed (and intended to be in the series) before they found out about the chance of cancellation. I can't imagine they'd film an opening episode for the new season where there's no fallout from what transpired.

7. famicommander

It probably wasn't supposed to be the opener. Just a random filler episode.

8. Flash525

I didn't mean the opening episode, sorry, but an opening episode (as in one of the earlier ones). In any case, I doubt that episode will make it into the next season, so the discussion is kinda' mute cause we'll never know where it's supposed to slot in. I merely suspect that it was intended to be pre-reveal, and not after it.

Chloe & Lucy's relationship/partnership [should] be very different moving forward because of said reveal. The scenes between them in this episode were anything but.

9. Mysteryman

Mysteryman Well-Known Member

Shooting on season 4 began today.
    There is a video featuring the cast on the set out there somewhere.

10. Geowolf

Geowolf Well-Known Member

Just started watching Lucifer, enjoying it very much!

So glad to read it is going to be continued by Netflix!

11. Flash525

There's quite a few. I follow the actress that plays Ella (her name has suddenly escaped me) and she's posted quite a few things on Instagram; so has Tom Ellis actually.

Can't wait to see what Season 4 has to offer. Especially after [the reveal].