Never Before Seen Info About Ultraviolet!

matt2324

Civilian
Reaction score
I just yesterday went to religion and it was the last class. So we were all talking and my teacher asked all of us "What was the worst movie you ever saw?" Of course the first answer that comes to my mind is Ultraviolet. I clearly said out that the movie sucked so much I left. My teacher then said " Ohh I cant say anything about that movie" I asked her why and she repiled that she had two freinds that worked on that movie. One was one of the writers and the other was one of the speical effects guy. She told me that she went to read the script all 4 of them and saw a few never before seen very bloody things that were in the computer. Heres what I found out. I was so happy because this was like I was interviewing a person and found out a lot of info that tons of people never new before.

-In the scene where we saw Violets ass it really wasnt Milla. It was acctually a stunt double.

-There was a very bloody scene where this vampire come sout of nowhere and bites this guy in half. Now I know what you are thinking that that is so cool well its not. What he tried to do was make the vampire transform into this even badder looking vampire. So what happens is his head gets sqished down and his mouth come out farther. Then he opens up his mouth, which went up much farther then it should and bite the guy in half. She also told me that this scene looked really bad that she turned around and asked him "What is this"

-There was another scene where this vampire is bitting on this guys neck and rips off his face. Now she told me that that should have been in the movie because it was cool and looked really real.

-She also told me that her friend did most of the design of Milla and I asked her if she did most of her own stunts. She told me so and so and some of it was in computer.

-When she went to go read the scrpit which was re-written FOUR TIMES it sucked more and more and more and more. She also told me that the movie in the first script seemd more like a horror film then a action film and was defidently rated R 100%.

-She told me once her friend got the role of computer effects he said he had no intretrest in the movie at all and that it was somthing that he kinda had to do because of family.

-My teacher told me that once she was reading the script she thought how awful Kurt Willmer must be to write it.

- She went to the premire in New York and told me that there were alot of weired people there from a woman who was wearing a white catsuit that only showed her eyes mouth mose and ears.

- My teacher only saw the first 20 minutes of it and left the movie therther. She also told me that the movie thether held about 50 people and only 7 where there to stay. I the second premire that movie thether held abut 120 people and about 20 people stood.

So no matter what if it was kurt willmer product or any other product the movie sucked in every direction.

That movie was the equivelant of pouring a bucket of diarhea into a fan.

Yeah it was sony but any other way the movie would have sucked. but sony made it worst by making it into a PG-13 movie that was a action movie instead of Kurts idea of a R movie that had action but also more horror in the film.

slipknotrocks said:
Sony took nearly 30 minutes out, so I blame Sony.
There is an extended version coming out, but I doubt it can fix the many problems of this film.

And yes, Slipknot does indeed rock!

"I don't know what caught my attention
Fixed in crazy aphid attraction
Carved my name in my face, to recognize
It's a pheromone cult, to terrorize

And I won't let this buildup inside of me..."

:up:

Yeah its a Unrated Extended Editition of the movie that comes out June 27th. Im praying they put in that ripping of the face scene in.

Yes, the extended cut however only has 7 new minutes.

Thanks, Fettastic.

So the movie sucked, and it could have sucked even more. This is news???

Ultravoilet had vampires? I never saw the movie, but from the previews it didn't look like a movie that would have vampires.

no it would have been much better with a kind of horror feel to it and much more bloodier scenes but still wouldnt have been good but if they mad the rated R horror action movie it would have did much betteer then what we all saw in theathers.

amazingfantasy15 said:
Ultravoilet had vampires? I never saw the movie, but from the previews it didn't look like a movie that would have vampires.

They were vampires, but just barely. Violet doesn't have the teeth because I presume she filed them down. The other "hemophages" do though.

yes they all are vampires. The diesase they all have is called Hemophages in other words hemophage is a vampire in the movie.

matt2324 said:
-In the scene where we saw Violets ass it really wasnt Milla. It was acctually a stunt double.

LOL! :eek: :(

but you see if they went farther wirh the vampire threoy the movie would have been better.

when she told me that I was about to cry because that was the only good thing about the movie and now that its not really her ass I got dissappointed :( :mad:

look what i found
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] PRODUCT FORMAT INFORMATION:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] BLU-RAY: $34.99[FONT=verdana,arial] Only playable on the Blu Ray system[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Availability: PRE-ORDER: Available 06/27/2006 [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] UPC: 043396153783
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Catalog #: DB2290543
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Studio: Sony
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Features: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Other (Includes only the shorter PG-13-rated theatrical cut)
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] DVD: Letterbox $23.99[FONT=verdana,arial] Unrated Extended Cut[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Availability: PRE-ORDER: Available 06/27/2006 [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Running Time: 94 minutes
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Close Caption: Yes
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Region Code: 1
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] UPC: 043396153752
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Catalog #: DL2290542
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Studio: Sony
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] Languages: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] English Dolby Digital 5.1 - Primary
French Dolby Digital 5.1
English subtitles
French subtitles
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] Aspect Ratio: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] 1.85 [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] Extras: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial] Anamorphic
Deleted Scenes [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Features: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Bonus footage (Never before seen bonus footage, not available on that crappy PG-13 version at your local super-mart)
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Featurette (UV Protection: The Making of Ultraviolet)
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Audio commentary (with Milla Jovovich)[/FONT]

Mabye there is a kind of horror feel after all :)

Nothing can save this movie. :(

Not even a non-milla butt....

They should've gone the "Snakes on a Plane" route and just called it "Hot, Kick-ass Blood-Eater".

Trust me im not saying the movie was good hell no but if they made it bloodier and rated R, much better acting, non less Power Ranger feel and more of a horror feel, and made the storyline much less confuseing the movie would have been decent and would have been much better the that piece of s#!% we saw in the movie thether

Kurt made Equilibirum. Kurt cant be that bad. This movie is a fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"