New Adele Album - 30

Never been a Adele fan.

Heard this would be different, but it isnt.
Boring album.

This album is so 19.

Can I Get It should be the next single. It's so good.

Overall prefer 25 and 21 over this. It's very ballad heavy with some modern soundscapes added to appeal to modern pop. Easy on Me and Can I Get It are definitely the radio friendly songs. Again this reminds me of 19.

"I Drink Wine," "Hold On," "Love is a Game" and "Can I Get It" are my faves, but "Wild Wild West," damn. Way too good for "bonus track" status, imo.

Agreed with the 19 comparison, but to me it's a much more evolved 19. I like that she brought back some of that R&B flavor she had lost over the years.

"I Drink Wine," "Hold On," "Love is a Game" and "Can I Get It" are my faves, but "Wild Wild West," damn. Way too good for "bonus track" status, imo.

Agreed with the 19 comparison, but to me it's a much more evolved 19. I like that she brought back some of that R&B flavor she had lost over the years.
I haven't listened through it all yet, but I also really like "I Drink Wine".

Just came in to say I’m a huge Adele fan, she is one of my big celebrity crushes. Such a talented and beautiful person. Her special recently with the performance and interviews was great. Really digging the new album.

Ugh Easy on Me duet leaked on YouTube (which is a weird one), but not Wild Wild West. Damn Target exclusives. :funny:

target has a buy 2 get 1 free on movies, music and books.

i was buying 2 movies so i picked up the 30 target version with the bonus songs. can't wait to have a listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"