new and updated gadgets needed

Discussion in 'The Comics' started by Hypestyle, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hypestyle Registered

Spidey should be creating some gadgets new and updating older items.. Also, he should be creating some gadgets based on green goblin technology, but non-lethal spider-man versions of it. There should be some spidey bombs, that explode into webbing on impact..

2. Web face Registered

Have you read the first issue of Ends of the Earth? Here are somethings on the first page of it:
    He is on a Spider themed glider and has spidey bombs that explode and release a ******ant gel to subdue Equinox. Actually, now that I remember it, that whole issue pretty much recapped on all the new innovations and inventions Peter has made that has helped the world.

3. THUNDERSTRIKE NOTORIOUS, INGLORIOUS, VICTORIOUS

I wish the writers would have utilized the Scarlet Spider's impact webbing shtick for Spidey...

never could understand why Peter didn't incorporate it into his web arsenal... being a creative science whiz, he SHOULD, he's smart enough to create the process...

4. WOLVERINE25TH The Best There Is

If I recall correctly, there were a couple instances of impact webs in the years following, though they looked a bit different than Ben's. There was also an instance or two of stingers.