New Animated Wonder Woman on WB’s ‘Radar’

They need to do this. WW 2009 was, imo, DC's best animated effort, with TDKR coming in close second.

She deserves one. Her first animated film was great and while it didn't sell like hotcakes like WB wanted, it still ended up getting a very good return and is one of their best grossing DCDTV releases.

I am happy to hear this. I was a fan of the WW movie in 2009. I would love to see The Circle storyline be made into a movie.

Now if only we could get an animated series.

Now if only we could get an animated series.

This. And there's plenty of action girls cartoons out now so I really don't see what the problem would be.

The 2009 movie was the bomb.

Ugh. I was hoping it'd end up being a sequel to the Keri Russell/Nathan Fillion movie.

Damn it, same here :(

I’m so done with this New 52 continuity of movies.

Ugh. I was hoping it'd end up being a sequel to the Keri Russell/Nathan Fillion movie.

That would mean they'd have to spend money and they aint about that nowadays.

I hope they at least change her outfit. I havent been a fan of her look in the New 52 movies.

Glad this is being made. I'm actually fine with it not being connected to the 2009 film, as I didn't think it was all that great (bland underwhelming Ares, Steve trying to get Diana drunk, and Etta Candy In Name Only were all pretty bad).

Hopefully it won't be about Zeus being her daddy. And I'd LOVE a WW animated series, she's long overdue for one.

I think the animated movie did a better job than the live action movie at portraying the mythological aspects of Wonder Woman’s story. I hope Wonder Woman 1984 delves more into Greek mythology.

I’m hyped for another Wonder Woman movie, I wonder who the villain will be. Cheetah? Circe?

I think the animated movie did a better job than the live action movie at portraying the mythological aspects of Wonder Woman’s story. I hope Wonder Woman 1984 delves more into Greek mythology.

I’m hyped for another Wonder Woman movie, I wonder who the villain will be. Cheetah? Circe?
The mythological aspects are my favorite and a big part of why I like the character so much. I hope we see as much of that as possible.

SYFY WIRE has learned that Dawson leads a voice acting cast that includes Jeffrey Donovan as Steve Trevor, Marie Avgeropoulos as Silver Swan, Kimberly Brooks as The Cheetah and Giganta, and Michael Dorn as Ferdinand.

Rounding out the voice cast are Ray Chase (voicing the Lead Bandit), Mozhan Marno (Dr. Cyber), Adrienne Moore (Etta Candy), Cree Summer (Hippolyta), Courtenay Taylor (Dr. Poison), Nia Vardalos (Julia Kapatelis), and Constance Zimmer (Veronica Cale).
Wonder Woman: Bloodlines lassos Rosario Dawson to voice Diana - see the full voice cast

This thread should be renamed now.

DCAU Wonder Woman: Bloodlines. :yay:

So....WHAT THE?!
cvwel5b3akb31.jpg

I like the style, but thats not saying much considering it might mainly because its different from this boring style they use otherwise in the dc animated stuff.

Yeah, at least they changed it up from the generic style they've been using lately.

Official poster and promo art:

EAU3XBtWkAAYQre

(Silver Swan)

EAU3YZIWwAEQQjf

(Cheetah, Doctor Poison and Giganta.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija