The Dark Knight New Batman Picture?

Well, I have to say that I am totally not buying this new Batsuit. The head looks completely out of proportion in almost every Bat-picture I have seen. Sure, it's good that they have upgraded the suit somewhat, and it's even better that the guy can move his ****ing head -- but I really like the Batman Begins suit. I just wish that this new suit was similar to that in terms of bulk and style.

I would probably be in love with the new suit if only the neck was thicker. Every time I see the new suit, I see this big, super light-bulb that has, for some strange reason, a neck-brace tied around it's rim. Not good.

Again, I can understand the thinking behind the new suit, but I'm just not buying the look. He looks scrawny.

Dark-Knight-Bale_l.jpg
batmanthedarkknightimagar8.jpg

Kick ass!!

Okay, the crouching is cool. But as many have pointed out, the angle of the foot is physically impossible. So the only assumption I can make is that someone at EW combined 2 shots from that same shoot. Why they did that, I have no idea. The foot looks painful. Try moving your foot at a right angle and you'll see what I mean.

Okay, the crouching is cool. But as many have pointed out, the angle of the foot is physically impossible. So the only assumption I can make is that someone at EW combined 2 shots from that same shoot. Why they did that, I have no idea. The foot looks painful. Try moving your foot at a right angle and you'll see what I mean.

his lower body is facing to the right, his upper body is twisted to the left (facing the camera). it's not that difficult.

It's impossible this is a combined pic, since you can see Bat's knee through under the cop car lights and the other you cant. doesn't make any sense.

The thing is that, it is an awkard position, but not impossible.

Does Eddie Brock work there? :wow::grin:

my guess is that while posing for the pictures he was told to be careful about damaging the car, so he tried to move his feet as little as possible.

The whole foot thing is not impossible. I just did that same move, from the standing position to the crouching one without moving my feet and it did not hurt a bit. It is natural for someone to be in that position.

-Our bodies were made to be somewhat flexible-

Great pic!
God, it will be so sweet to see a Batman that can actually move on cinema for the first time! :woot:

The whole foot thing is not impossible. I just did that same move, from the standing position to the crouching one without moving my feet and it did not hurt a bit.
I did the same few minutes ago. Ha ha! Our bodies are amazing :woot:

Are people actually making a big deal cuz of the positioning of his foot?:dry:

first of all

- BADASS pic.

Second of all,

posing with your foot that way is in fact possible. I just did it right now. Yeah, i'm that big of a dork. And it didn't even hurt.

Not to mention, maybe this is Bale going "look what I can do in this new suit! I can turn parts of my body that I could never turn before!!!!"

lol

- Jow

my guess is that while posing for the pictures he was told to be careful about damaging the car, so he tried to move his feet as little as possible.
Possibly yes. He probably crouched after taking the first shot and didnt move his legs. I dont see how you can shop this, unless you re Photo McShop.
Also, there is no logic behind combining these shots if you actually got the new one.
Lastly, there is a line on his boot. On the upper side of his foot that ends where the blue light is. That line is in different position compared to the blue light when you compare the 2 photos. So he obviously just crouched and even the cameraman altered the angle of the camera cause of the way the building behind looks.

Lol anjow, i did the same thing too, and i can say, it is in fact possible to do.

Also, on the green picture:
I dont like how the area at the side of his mouth is going. Its like a pyramid and on top of it its the mouth opening. Not great.

Are people actually making a big deal cuz of the positioning of his foot?:dry:

That seems so. But this is completly 100% real. The reflections on the roof of the cop car are differnt. The lighting is uniform on both pics. These two pics are before or after. My guess the crouching one comes first, then he stands.

My guess is they will start showing more Batman pics in light of recent events. Cant wait.

Re: the awkward footing. For people to shout fake so easily just shows how jaded folk on these boards have become.

Perhaps there's just a easy, simple explanation for it:-

Maybe Bale had to be careful where he actually placed his left foot on the car roof in order to keep the dents the same for continuity purposes (the pics may well have been taken on set - and are therefore actually in the movie -as opposed to just using a set/backdrop made specifically for promo pics)?

He hasn't moved his foot for this reason and so kept his foot in the same place when crouching from the standing position.

He must have been really uncomfortable in that latest pic.

I think it's easy to tell it's not fake without having to look at reflections, nor test the body movement yourself.

Look at the background! Where he's stood up, his cape is blocking the left side of the picture.

In the one where he's crouched, you can see more of the building and that left side.

Very good picture, anyway.

Its seems that in TDK the cape is gonna be behind his back all the time.
Like:
"You figured out i'm just a man and not a beast, so check out my latest armour! Its Gucci b***!"

I think most people (particularly outside this board) agree that the suit looks terrible, but I do think that the current mask is better than the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"