The Dark Knight Rises New Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ people posting sports cars with little functionality outside a racetrack. You gotta think outside the box man! The Tumbler was unusual. A cross b/w a lambo and a hummer. The Batpod again was unusual. A 2 wheeler that motivated forward like a motorcyle but wasn't one at all. Youse guys posting sleek impractical sports cars aren't thinking like Chris Nolan would think.

I don't want to see the film's production designers copy and paste the same freakin' design. Of course I want them to put their own broad strokes on it to make it unique. I simply posted those as examples of a couple of possible good designs to start with.

002jpg.jpg

i like that

those look cool but Im with namtaB, those things would scrape and get stuck on a speed bump......

Just rebuild the tumbler and put the bat pod back inside...... bruce has enough cash

It's funny how we're now concerned with speed bumps, just because the Tumbler could thrash through everything for no real reason. If you're going into a movie with those kick-ash cars worrying about scrapes and speed bumps, you don't deserve to watch the movie.

I say stick with the tumbler but make a few little updates

I hope the Tumbler will be back in BM3. If not, then I expect Batman will get a new vehicle that will be smaller, lighter, and faster. So then he would be able to escape from the cops.

I hope they do something different since it was destroyed in The Dark Knight. So we will hopefully see a new Batcave and a new batmobile.

We will see tumbler 2.0. An update on it just liek the suit has been updated. Looking fwd to it.

It is just hard to think of any other car as practical as the tumbler. sure a sports car will get you around, but its not really functional for batman. He does kinda need a tank like vehicle. Maybe like Millers DKR tankmobile. Anyone have a pic?

I liked the picture of the maybach. I am not good at photoshop at all! but here is a quick mockup....Let me know what ya'll think. If someone can do better please do!
maymobile.jpg
[/IMG]

We will see tumbler 2.0. An update on it just liek the suit has been updated. Looking fwd to it.

I agree. As someone else said, it is implied by Lucius Fox in Begins that there is two Tumblers, so I suspect that is what they will use, with mods.

It's funny how we're now concerned with speed bumps, just because the Tumbler could thrash through everything for no real reason. If you're going into a movie with those kick-ash cars worrying about scrapes and speed bumps, you don't deserve to watch the movie.

why don't I deserve to see it? because I think a Lamborgini/BatMobile isn't a reasonable choice after something that got destroyed that seemed way more practical for ripping around and jumping over roofs? .........

alright I don't deserve it... you take my seat in the theatre with a big fat chick you think you will score with by buying her **** load of popcorn in hopes to get laid..... but will go home and give yourself a cumberbund

These look f'n amazing. Where in the world did you find these?

Funnily enough, on the Hype. About 4 years ago when we were wetting our pants in anticipation of Batman Begins. Only the first one is recent though. Found it through Google Images.

For all the people posting pics of sports cars- think about the practicality of it all when Batman is getting in and out. You know, his cape and bulky suit, and not to mention those ears!!

I do not see Batman opening a car door in the regular way, it will probably always be the same way he entered the Tumbler and all the previous Batmobiles; through the top.

I do want him to have something different to the Tumbler this time. Something long, smooth and narrow oh how phallic does that sound :wow:

Yes, and driving an army tank/mechanical powerhouse just drives that fantastic, mythological image ever further... :funny:

why don't I deserve to see it? because I think a Lamborgini/BatMobile isn't a reasonable choice after something that got destroyed that seemed way more practical for ripping around and jumping over roofs? .........
No, because you nitpick over a speed bump. Do you read what you type? How can you even defend such a ridiculous notion?

alright I don't deserve it... you take my seat in the theatre with a big fat chick you think you will score with by buying her **** load of popcorn in hopes to get laid..... but will go home and give yourself a cumberbund
Right, so are you done with your b***h-fit? You should get into writing. Such vivid imagination bred from bitter anger. Tantalizing. :up:

This one needs to be less tank like, I mean the one one in TDK and Batman Begins was cool but I hope that they don't bring it back they just need something new but not too high tech but I like you guys ideas :up:

Wouldn't a jet engine shake the car to pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"