New Blu Rays won't work!!

I've been having issues with Blu-Ray players and discs for at least a couple of years. I got my first Blue-Ray player like 2 years ago. Right away, I did not like it. A night of watching movies would turn out to be a nightmare. First movie would turn out OK, but then, when I would try to play another one, it would just keep blacking out. It also seemed to do something to my regular DVD discs, actually ruining them. I finally got rid of it and bought a new LG model earlier this year.

Most of the time, it works just fine, but occasionally, I put in DVD's it does not want to play all the way through. I've also noticed, lately, when I buy DVD's, they seem to just stop working, or not do not work all the way through, and this is annoying. I have been having problems with so many of my DVD's lately that I purchased, I want to know, has anyone else been having issues too? I'm not talking Blu-Ray, I'm talking regular DVD.

Blu Ray lasers are extremely touchy and if a standard DVD has the slightest scratch or speckle of dirt on it, then it can skip or not play correctly. No offense, but Magnavox isn't exactly made with quality parts. I've heard multiple people say that they aren't worth $20, let alone $60 or whatever it costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"