New book of the bible found! The Gospel of JUDAS!

Themanofbat said:
The Church will spoon feed the public what it needs to hear in order to not upset and/or shake the status quo.

:)

Yeah. . . we're part of a global conspiracy of secret handshakes, cover-ups, blah-blah-blah. :rolleyes:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Women don't usually know anything about the Bible or docrine.
I dunno, I've met quite a few. It was really just the avatar that has always thrown me off.

image.php

I can't be the only person that gets a KKK vibe from this.

Um, I personally get a starwars vibe,... because it's from starwars, I think.

And I've known lots of women who know the Bible very well.

It's like, KKK, crossed with Kobra (actually, I don't know how that's spelled, this is the one time where I need Musclesforsupes).

I got a muslim vibe at first,and thought it was for irony.

JewishHobbit said:
And I've known lots of women who know the Bible very well.
Wasn't serious, little one.

P.S. Am I to take this talk of KKK/Muslim vibe to mean that neither of you know of the Emporer's Red guards?!? :eek:

I vaguely remember Kessel or someone commenting on her,mentioning it a few years ago.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Wasn't serious, little one.

P.S. Am I to take this talk of KKK/Muslim vibe to mean that neither of you know of the Emporer's Red guards?!? :eek:
You know what, f**K Star Wars, it's nebulous.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
No. F*** You. You're nebulush.
I prefer nebulesque. So, like, take the time to imagine a comeback line that incorporates that. And imagine that it was biting.

My avatar represents Nazi Germany.

Abaddon said:
what the hell is nebulous?
The planet where all the nebulons came from, the binary bonded partners of Headmasters and Targetmasters in Transformers...I'm sure thats not what he meant

Calvin said:
I dunno, I've met quite a few. It was really just the avatar that has always thrown me off.

image.php

I can't be the only person that gets a KKK vibe from this.
No, you know I always thought those suits were cool....however weren't their KKK grand dragons who wore red or something

I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of news pieces about "controversial" Christian documents in these final weeks leading up to The Da Vinci Code film premiere just like there were "new" dinosaur discoveries all over the news right before Jurassic Park. :rolleyes:

The thing I hate about those suits is they look really cool, and theyre all badass, but we never saw them do anything but stand there and get owned by Yoda.

The Lizard said:
I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of news pieces about "controversial" Christian documents in these final weeks leading up to The Da Vinci Code film premiere just like there were "new" dinosaur discoveries all over the news right before Jurassic Park. :rolleyes:
This week we found the Gospel of Todd a little known figure from the Bible who once had the pleasure of taking a dump in the stall next to Jesus.

i heard about this awhile back. Honestly, I dont think that this portrayel of Judas is controversial or hertical, or that it could become so.

For me personaly, I've always toyed with the thought that Judas was only doing Christ's bidding. After all, I do believe the Bible claims Judas was Jesus' closest disciple and the only one of the 12 that Jesus called his "friend". This only leaves me to believe that Judas did infact "betray" Jesus (in the disciples' eyes) on account that Jesus TOLD him to. Well, there's always the possibility that there never was a "betrayel" planning between Jesus and Judas, but more of a passive working. I've heard the claim that Judas betrayed Jesus not to have him killed, but out of love of his master, that Judas felt Jesus was going alittle over board and that by having Jesus caught, a slap on His wrist would calm him down. But it went further then Judas thought. By combining the Gospel account, and this new book, I think the final answer will come.

The Lizard said:
The only controversial action I'm going to take will be *********ing to Audrey Tautou. Which really shouldn't be more controversial than being a christian, since it makes a lot more sense.

Calvin said:
The only controversial action I'm going to take will be *********ing to Audrey Tautou. Which really shouldn't be more controversial than being a christian, since it makes a lot more sense.

I once *********ed to a movie about Joseph because the Queen chick was hot.:eek: :confused:

Um, yeah, you're a sick duck. At least Audrey is french.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"