Days of Future Past New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

If there are three characters that would make more sense than the rest to be on the future, they are:

Bishop
Cable
Forge

And It's very doudtful any of them will be In film.If there Is physical time travel then
maybe Forge but very doudtful Bishop or cable will be In this film.If Fox does X-force spinoff In future post DOFP then maybe Cable will be used then.

I guess it depends on Fox plans definetly.

If Fox and Millar really want a X-force spin-off in the next three/four years, this is the right moment to introduce Cable.

but if they dont wanna do it yet, lets keep him for a future sequel.

Last edited:
Since I saw the episodes of The Animated Series that featured Time Traveling and Days of Future Past. Cable, Bishop and Forge would fit in right away to the story of this movie. Forge could build a time machine with the help of his mutant power. With Bishop, we know that he came from a dystopian future with mutants being hunted and killed so they could his story on this movie. Then with Cable, I don't really know his story but he had a couple of storylines in the comics/cartoons that had to do with time-travel.

But I don't think FOX could introduce all of them in just 1 movie. The cast of this movie is already huge and I don't think they will bring a lot of mutants that we haven't seen before in the X-Men movies. I think we would be fortunate to get 1 of those three in the movie.

They aren't going to have the first Class and returning original films cast play second fiddle
to someone like Bishop(If Will Smith was cast this film would be all about him) or Cable.

Inless there Is already a new X-Man when we first see the 1960's part of film this Is already a large cast with both X-Men and brotherhood+Moira In 1960's and the characters In future(and one of them may travel back physicaly to 1960's)

Since I saw the episodes of The Animated Series that featured Time Traveling and Days of Future Past. Cable, Bishop and Forge would fit in right away to the story of this movie. Forge could build a time machine with the help of his mutant power. With Bishop, we know that he came from a dystopian future with mutants being hunted and killed so they could his story on this movie. Then with Cable, I don't really know his story but he had a couple of storylines in the comics/cartoons that had to do with time-travel.

But I don't think FOX could introduce all of them in just 1 movie. The cast of this movie is already huge and I don't think they will bring a lot of mutants that we haven't seen before in the X-Men movies. I think we would be fortunate to get 1 of those three in the movie.

Your focusing too much on Animated series.The film will have elments of oirginal comic version and new Ideas according to Bryan Singer himself.

If Rogue(or less likely Kitty) or Wolverine actully physically travels back In
time then I can Imagine Forge In small role.But I can safely say I don't see
Bishop or Cable as time traveler.I seriously doudt Cable will be In this film.If
Bishop Is In film It would be small role In future possibly working with Wolverine and most likely Rogue.

If the future is an alt. future or one that will be changed by the end of the movie I want a whole bunch of cameos. I'd like to see the New Mutants. It would be awesome to see Cannonball blast through a Sentinel.

If the future is an alt. future or one that will be changed by the end of the movie I want a whole bunch of cameos. I'd like to see the New Mutants. It would be awesome to see Cannonball blast through a Sentinel.

I definetly would love to see some cameos on the movie, specially in the future.
Id like to see a few on prisions, that would bring such a great scene, and they dont need to have dialogue at all, just to see two or three mutants that will be familiar to all of comic fans, I think we would be pleased.

And then, I wouldnt mind one or two cameos during the scenes of the x-men, one could talk with any of the leads and then leave to something outthere, and other could be killed in front of the x-men, to bring an emotional impact for the alive x-men. BUT this cameo shouldnt be a mayor character from the comics, at least I wouldnt like to see one of the fan favourites from the comics to appear and get killed in 3 seconds.

Just a character from New x-men, animated series or something like that.

And if there has to be a big death on the future, Id preffer it to happen later in the movie, not just in the very beggining. This way the impact on the audience would be even more emotional.

just my thoughts

Whenever I think of the movie having alternative futures, I'm just reminded of the Wolverine and the X-men cartoon where the future characters go down fighting mastermind, while the present X-men try to change the future. But everything that happened in the future was pointless with no tension because it doesn't matter once the past changes the future. I don't know how the movie is going to solve that problem? It's kinda fun because we could see some cool cameo mutants go down fighting, but it doesn't amount to much.

I just hope they'll be careful with choosing should appear as cameo roles. Like I don't mind if they have a cameo roles for the New Mutants, Domino, Mercury, Rockslide and Hellion. But I hope they don't do cameo roles for Cable, Bishop or the other big characters unless its really necessary to the story or they could give them a cameo if they want to build them up for the next X-Men movie.

Why? Because he can interact with technology?

Seems a bit of a random addition, when they could use someone more well-known. He'd be best kept for a new student at the school in another film.
Yes, because of the technology.

Regarding Mystique, I know she's a shapeshifter but can she also duplicate other mutant's powers too?

EXAMPLE: If mystique shapeshifts into Cyclops, does she has Cyclops's Optic Blast too??

No. She only assumes their shapes, not their powers.

Last edited:
No. She only assumes their shapes, not their powers.

Well, make sense now, she doesn't shapeshift when I play her in video games.

It would have been pointless anyway.

Kitty Pryde is never seen in video games....I guess her powers are pretty much lame and useless for combat actions.

Hm, I have to disagree. I mean, she does much the same as Moonstone? (Osborn's Ms Marvel) and so makes great use of letting punches go through her before lashing out.

Kitty Pryde is never seen in video games....I guess her powers are pretty much lame and useless for combat actions.

Its not because her powers are lame. It would be very easy to beat the game if Shadowcat is playable. For example, in X-Men Legends she would just use her phasing power to get into the next door, next room and next mission without beating a lot of enemies.

would such a great experience to watch Kitty, Kurt and Colossus fighting sentinels on that future...

sadly, not gonna happen

:(

Kitty's powers are totally badass! She phased a super giant bullet through the earth :woot:

Its not because her powers are lame. It would be very easy to beat the game if Shadowcat is playable. For example, in X-Men Legends she would just use her phasing power to get into the next door, next room and next mission without beating a lot of enemies.

True. I guess you're right.:yay:

If you think about it, Kitty's powers make her seems like an invincible ghost.

True. I guess you're right.:yay:

If you think about it, Kitty's powers make her seems like an invincible ghost.

Thats what she did when the soldiers were chasing her in X2 and when Juggernaut was chasing her in X3. And the fact that she can share her phasing power to someone by just holding her hand or body, makes her mutant ability very useful.

Thats what she did when the soldiers were chasing her in X2 and when Juggernaut was chasing her in X3. And the fact that she can share her phasing power to someone by just holding her hand or body, makes her mutant ability very useful.

thats one of the reasons she would be an amazing addition to the 60's x-men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"