New clip with Angel scene!!

I feel guilty everytime I watch a new clip...it feels like I'm seeing too much of the movie!

Godzilla2000 said:
Uh.....I always though Angel's wings were white anyway. :confused:

Yea...but recently, they've been displayed as kinda yucky and not pearly white. I mean, I guess that's more logical, but whatever...Its Hollywood.

Avalanche said:
I would have liked a little bit more of a 'bang' when he opened his wings. The scene was great, but there wasn't much climax to his wing opening. Perhaps then, the climax is when he hurls himself out the window.
I was thinking the same thing, but then I realized that I felt the needed "bang" when I saw his wings open in the teaser trailer. We've all been looking at him open up his wings for months... I think it's getting kinda old.

This is the first clip I've really liked. I'm glad all the other clips haved proved that the danger room sequence won't represent the movie as a whole.

And the music doesn't seem too bad, but it stinks that we haven't had consistant music throughout the trilogy. I still like X men's music the best.

spider_man_2 said:
I'm not too surprised, considering TVI is the network that gave us the so-called reality shows "Celebrity Circus" and "Celebrity Boot Camp" (roughly translated)... They just dig those lowlife trailer-trash shows. Thank God for "Morangos com Açúcar" and the evening soaps, they still save our public television... Do you get "Morangos" in Brazil too? I'm not sure if it's still on or if it's been cancelled.
no Morangos in Brazil :)

Great clip!!!
I rarely watch Pânico. It used to be really cool. But i still love Silvio and Reporter Vesgo.
i think whole Brazil watched it for some time, mostly last year. I used to watch it every sunday, but, imo, it started to get bad and violent after the Carol Dieckmann incident, so i stopped watching, and i dont regret. I love Sílvio!!!!!!!! lol

it was a good clip...this movie will be GOOD. X4 might as well start development! Trilogy #2 coming up.

Holy cow. That was awesome! :eek:
And after that, I think they just showed a whole scene of Angel breaking out and flying down the building on the TV behind them. Or was it just me?...

It was very good but definitly came off rushed. Maybe it is only like that because of where they start the scene.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Holy cow. That was awesome! :eek:
And after that, I think they just showed a whole scene of Angel breaking out and flying down the building on the TV behind them. Or was it just me?...

They did. And there's a shot from Angel's POV looking down on all the people in the streets as he flies over them... Awesomeness! :up:

spider_man_2 said:
They did. And there's a shot from Angel's POV looking down on all the people in the streets as he flies over them... Awesomeness! :up:
Glad to know it wasn't just me.
Damn hosts got in the way! :mad:

spider_man_2 said:

WHAT?! :eek:

WorthyStevens4 said:
After the whole Angel/Warren Sr scene and then cutting to the hosts talking in Brazil language, there's a huge TV behind them. I could see Angel breaking out of the window and then flying down the building. So, it's a WHOLE scene of him talking to his father, breaking free, breaking through the window, shots of him looking down at the people and flying...

Brazil's language is Portuguese :p
and yeah i noticed the whole scene too, why the bad place did they not show it entirely in the clip? :mad:

I don't want to get into an argument over this, but you do know Brazilians don't speak Portuguese per se? There's enough of a linguistic distinction for me at least to consider it a separate language... I also hate when I'm installing software or what have you and it has a "Portuguese" language option, but it turns out to be in the Brazilian dialect :( I make the distinction to be kind, otherwise I'd have to say you guys butchered our language :p Kinda like British and American English.

flavio_lebeau said:
Brazil's language is Portuguese :p
and yeah i noticed the whole scene too, why the bad place did they not show it entirely in the clip? :mad:
Haha, thanks. ;)
Yeah, they should've showed the whole clip, I agree. :o So frustrating. I swear, I was about to book a ticket to Brazil and murder those two hosts who were in my way.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Haha, thanks. ;)
Yeah, they should've showed the whole clip, I agree. :o So frustrating. I swear, I was about to book a ticket to Brazil and murder those two hosts who were in my way.
you would make a good to society by killing them ;)

that angel clip was soo short! lol ;) but then again i dont want to be spoiled. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"