Comics New Costume????

DavidTyler

Sidekick
Reaction score
Didn't I hear a rumor a while back that DC was finally going to ditch that terrible costume he's been sporting since the new 52???? There was supposed to be a new design and I was hoping for the Man Of Steel version of the iconic suit. It was supposed to happen this month but I've seen nothing.

It's supposed to debut in this month's issue of Superman.

Whoomp! here it is!

JcyLEsO.jpg

I really don't like JRJR's art on this book.

...yeah, I'd have gone with the MOS suit, myself.

Me too. Don't comic books usually carry over stuff from the films after they come out? It's an okay suit, and definitely an improvement over the last suit in that it's not much of an armor suit. Two things I would change: 1) Classic neckline and 2) Some different artists for Superman. I was okay with JRJR's art at first, but it would be nice to see what someone else could do with that look. I'm looking forward to the inevitable action figure, I don't have a New-52 Supes in my collection yet.

Last edited:
Whoomp! here it is!

JcyLEsO.jpg

I am definitely not impressed. The Man Of Steel costume blows this out of the water
Jim Lee has his hands on the visual wheel and it's beginning to look like his ego is in the way. He has to make it HIS design.

Jim, your design sucks. You added back the correct boots and replaced that awful belt with one only slightly better. You left that awful collar and made the sleeves even worse.

The Man Of Steel costume, please.

It looks like Superman is getting another costume update:

AC-Cv411-c4e2a.jpg

Similar to the old Fleischer logo.
I heard negative opinions, but I like the new look.

I don't mind temporary changes for the purpose of a storyline, which is what I hope this is. He can eventually put the suit back on, but how are they going to undo the world knowing Clark is Superman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"