• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

NEW DC COMICS FAN FILMS (Catwoman and Power Girl)

'Salright. Just saying, you can't make movies and not expect people to critique them. And truthfully, I was alot more polite about it than alot of people would have been.

i know. lets not fight. lets love, like the hippies do....... er.... nevermind. episode 4 will come out soon.

We all know what a fan film is. Even in professional movies with a lot of budget, costumes change.

As for the fights, they are maybe not as good as in a professionnal movie ( you can't have the same time of preparation ) but they are dynamic and far from ridiculous.

Don't worry, i liked it, and I like your Selina kyle.

But ( and you may critique me when my project will take off ) there is something I can't understand.

And this thing happen even in professionnal movie. You have deadshot, A highly skilled mercenary. He has the reputation of never falling. He don't care if he die, and he will
escape like this ?

Well, if I was him I wouldn't have
used a smoking bomb. Why escape when you have the opportunity to finish her ? If I was deadshot I wouldn't have use smoking but incapaciting bomb ( like the green goblin ), being sure that I could bring her bound and gagged to the boss.
Bringing her alive may sounds stupid but it's a good way to force her ( even by torture ) to reveal where the diamond is. She's not stupid and won't have hide it in her apartment.

Don't be mad at me, I'm only an amateur writer who has some questions... I'm to much of a perfectionnist

Hey man props to ya. I can respect what your doing here. I do 3-D animation and work in premiere n stuff. But ya, a good artist takes criticism in stride, and learns. People are watching. You should be pleased. You've got a really good sense of cool. Thats what differentiates the good from the bad. Great choices and taste in music! Something you can do a bit more often to punch the action is to edit the the film action hits to the hits and crecendos in the music. That beging said. . .

WONDER WOMAN please! ! !

the gael said:
We all know what a fan film is. Even in professional movies with a lot of budget, costumes change.

As for the fights, they are maybe not as good as in a professionnal movie ( you can't have the same time of preparation ) but they are dynamic and far from ridiculous.

Don't worry, i liked it, and I like your Selina kyle.

But ( and you may critique me when my project will take off ) there is something I can't understand.

And this thing happen even in professionnal movie. You have deadshot, A highly skilled mercenary. He has the reputation of never falling. He don't care if he die, and he will
escape like this ?

Well, if I was him I wouldn't have
used a smoking bomb. Why escape when you have the opportunity to finish her ? If I was deadshot I wouldn't have use smoking but incapaciting bomb ( like the green goblin ), being sure that I could bring her bound and gagged to the boss.
Bringing her alive may sounds stupid but it's a good way to force her ( even by torture ) to reveal where the diamond is. She's not stupid and won't have hide it in her apartment.

Don't be mad at me, I'm only an amateur writer who has some questions... I'm to much of a perfectionnist

well as far as deadshot's mission is concerned. he wasnt sent there to kill catwoman. he was only sent there to get the diamond. he doesnt give a rats ass about catwoman. so thats why he didnt kill her. he even says it. "i got what i came for". also, i didnt feel like blowing up my appartment. a smoke bomb is a bit more safer. don'tcha think?

as for eveyone else. thanks. you're all right. the last thing i want to do is get caught up in critisims.

Excellent, I thought the fight scenes were superb, Better than most amateur stuff and alot of Hollywood flicks.

Looked more like it could have been a Batgirl movie to me.

Catwoman (The Diamond Exchange) is now available on DVD. It includes directory commentary, behind the scenes, trailers and The Blue Beetle's PSA.

check out www.blinky-productions.com to find out more.

i know its been a while. but i just wanted to let everyone know im making a new power girl movie this weekend. this time she will battle bizzaro and get more of a chance to display her powers like so many of you have demanded. so yeah, just wanted to give you all an update on that.

later

SpiderTime said:
i know its been a while. but i just wanted to let everyone know im making a new power girl movie this weekend. this time she will battle bizzaro and get more of a chance to display her powers like so many of you have demanded. so yeah, just wanted to give you all an update on that.

later

Same actors?

tawnya is back as power girl. im still blue beetle. but i havent done bizzaro yet, so he will be new.

SpiderTime said:
tawnya is back as power girl. im still blue beetle. but i havent done bizzaro yet, so he will be new.

So you haven't set a date yet for filiming am I right?

filming wraped yesterday in Brooklyn and I spent all night editing. I am currentyl rendering the film right now. But as I wait, I'm posting a little something. Below is the poster for the film. Hope you like it.

PG1.jpg

Um....I really enjoy your Catwoman stuff. I don't think your comedy works all that well.

Loving the Power Girl and Catwoman movies. Seriously, wish we had a way to download them to our hard drives.

now you can. go to my site and click the news section to get the filefront link. catwoman 1&2, power girl and the bb psa are available.

SpiderTime said:
filming wraped yesterday in Brooklyn and I spent all night editing. I am currentyl rendering the film right now. But as I wait, I'm posting a little something. Below is the poster for the film. Hope you like it.

PG1.jpg
That was funny. I love your films, Great stuff. :up: :up: :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"