• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

NEW DC COMICS FAN FILMS (Catwoman and Power Girl)

Great job SpiderTime! Love Tawnya as Powergirl.
Keep 'em coming. :cwink:

hey folks. after a year ive finally gotten around to making it, behold, The World's Finest:

WF.jpg

thats a cool poster dude :up: a little too spify (could use a bit of dark filtering), but cool nonetheless.

the movie isnt finished yet. all i got is the poster up. i also have it on my site in the preview section.

Ha, i liek how you got the faster kill pussycat song on Selinas Ipod!

i also love how you included Holly Robinson in there :up:

Well you've done it again. Great job as allways. :up: :up: :woot:

I like it! but maybe if you can had some kind of fast forward effect when they re fighting? Like saving private ryan or throy? I dont know the exact terme...

Chris the movie is nice, but you have a certain tendency to cross the line. And I would suggest looking for someone to help you with lightning and sound.

i think worlds finest had pretty good sound and lighting. did you see the hi res version? internet compression on youtube is a real killer. but trust me, check out the hi res version, you will be pleased.

i think worlds finest had pretty good sound and lighting. did you see the hi res version? internet compression on youtube is a real killer. but trust me, check out the hi res version, you will be pleased.
I did. It's just that the lightning is not consistent, like in the rooftop scene. You have some shots underexposed and others with too much light on the girls' faces.
Do you have the other ones in Hi Res?

sadly no, thats only one in hi res. theres a bit of a backstory behind that roof top scene. and i dont want to sound like i was copping out or anything by saying this, but bottom line, i was rushed by a very rude person who let me shoot up there. but like i said, im not using that as an excuse for bad lighting, but it did play a part. though i was pretty happy with the end result. its a comic book movie and it looks pretty comic booky to me.

So, SpiderTime, What's next? :woot:

Nicely done, Spider Time! I'd have liked just a bit more of Tawnya but I'll take what I can get! Was wondering: Was that particular costume for her your first choice or did you think about the original first? Give Niki Kudos from me. I'll e-mail you later about that idea.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"