New Dragonball Z special coming Fall 2008

I cant wait until we find out whats going on

Ok i dont know if this is correct or not, but a member on MFG (a Dragonball fan site) from Japan has said this Shonen jump tour begins November 18th.

So i guess maybe then is when this DBZ special will first be shown.

Yeah, I was hoping Cross Epoch would be animated. Son Gokû and Monkey D. Luffy teaming up to take on Pilaf and Buggy like they did in the comic would be awesome! Gum Gum Bazooka + Kamehame Ha!!!

A new dragon ball z special!!! yahh we need to learn more.

Shame.

If it starts its tour in November in Japan, i wonder if we'll get it in March or April

Man that Cross Epoch was awful it ended with everyone having a teaparty in a mountain where everything was edible lol

Cross Epoch was just a twenty page fluff piece. You don't expect Oda to be able to handle a full piece when he was currently in the middle of a big story arc (I think this was around the end of 2004 so it may have been around the end of Enies Lobby).

A full-on animated crossover would be awesome and would hold much more room for a big fight or whatever.

it was very cool...that's what it was. i hope this dbz special turns out well. dbz needs something to bring back and refresh the franchise. especialy with the movie coming out.

i'd be cool with that. we could be way off though.

Well it does say new Dragonball Z special so it must be from the Z era

let's hope so. has there been any new info about it at all?

Well it looks like itll first be shown November 18th in Japan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"