New Dragonball Z special coming Fall 2008

The first few episodes arnt to great picks up after a few episodes gets real good at around episode 25 ish though

Naruto is my favorite anime/manga of all time

Its pretty good though many say it should of ended ages ago

Oh God no. One Piece is Dragonball's succsssor that is why it got to do a crossover. Naruto's only good when he title character is in the spotlight and that is quite are these days.

But Cross Epoch was Christmas special a few yeas ago, is all.

I was surprised One Piece is more popular that Naruto in Japan

One Piece is more popular in Japan than Naruto but not by much

Naruto is WAY more popular in the USA than One Piece

I think in Japan One Piece sold 110 million volumes and 75 million Naruto volumes

When was the Naruto manga first released

i definitely prefer naruto....BELIEVE IT!!

I wanna buy season 1 of One Piece

The One Piece Manga is always exciting while the Naruto Manga is typically annoyingly bad.

But year, One Piece is huge in Japan and might have been huge in America had 4Kids not screwed up. Thank God FUNimation holds the rights to One Piece in the states.

Yeah had Funimation had One Piece from the start the show could have been as popular if not more so than DBZ

Well on JP's site a picture of the new Dragonball Z Special is up.

And its written by Akira Toriyama too, how awesome is that

Well on JP's site a picture of the new Dragonball Z Special is up.

And its written by Akira Toriyama too, how awesome is that

Its really awesome,I cant wait to see it.

Never could get into Naruto. I grew tired of mainstream anime dragging episodes out and having an extraneous amount of filler. DBZ is the ONLY anime I will put up with that does that, mainly being that it was the pioneer for action cartoons such as Naruto, and because I grew up with it. Biased, I know, but truth.

Another reason is because most fans of Naruto I know disrespect DBZ for the same reason above, all the while worshipping Naruto as if it didn't do that when Naruto is essentially based on the action that DBZ set. That irritates me to no end. It's the very reason I stopped watching Bleach as well.

A line I often use with these mainstream animes:
"Get to the damn point already! And stop telling your sworn enemy how you do your attacks, damn it!" :p

Can a mod edit the thread title to "Official Dragonball Z Special discussion thread"

May aswell keep it all to 1 thread

Weekly Shonen Jump's 32nd issue has also revealed the name of the tour's new Dragon Ball short: "Ossu! Kaette Kita Son Goku to Nakamatachi!!" (Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!). It also hints that the characters will face a previously unknown and powerful enemy. The other manga to be animated in the tour are Hideaki Sorachi's Gintama, Tite Kubo's Bleach, Hiroyuki Asada's Letter Bee (Tegami-bachi), Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Blue Dragon. The tour will stop at 10 Japanese cities from September 21 to November 23.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-10/one-piece-prototype-romance-dawn-to-be-animated

So um... I guess we have to live in Japan to see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"