New Final Fantasy VII: AC From PlayArts

I do remember.....and that's awesome!

But at this point I almost only want Vivi cause he was in Kingdom Hearts....but I'll be true to myself and get em all.

I actually loved ff9 not my fave but it held its own i think. i cant wait to get these. but seriously they need to finish the FF VII waves advent children and the game. infact they gotta finish VIII as well. still im happy were getting vivi

They don't need to finish VII....but we need a Seifer dammit.

Funny, I picked up VIII yesterday and played it.....not too funny I guess.

I would love seifer....but do you know what would tottally OWN? Ultimecia, hit me yesterday. she would ****ing own all.

i need to re buy VIII mine missing a disk or somthing....i cant remember but i need to buy it again lol

We need a VII remake damn it. That's a guaranteed money maker.

Everyone wants it, they know the market is there. But for some reason they refuse to make it. >_<

maybe they are getting all of the anniversary stuff out of the way first.

Why remake it? It still holds up....somewhat...I think they need to remake Six.

I think it would just be amazing to have a remake of VII, with gameplay that looks like the fights from Advent Children. I want to see locations like the Gold Saucer in next-gen glory. Maybe new gameplay sections, like making Sephiroths playable during the flashbacks.

But I wouldn't mind a remake of VI either. I never finished it. I played something like 20 hours when my save got corrupted and never touched it since.

maybe they are getting all of the anniversary stuff out of the way first.

Did they plan anything more? I thought Crisis Core was last game.

Never touched it since? Nathan.......go get it and play it. My word.....It is honestly a game that I can say I play the most, more then any other game in my life (Second likely being Punch out for the NES)

I bust out FF6 an play it through maybe once a year.....that and from time to time I sit down and play on my save file working towards getting everyone to 99.......Man, I rented the heck out of it as a youngter......spent a lot more money then I could have just buying it.

Played it through twice via SNES rentals, bought it second hand eventually played it through twice more....then actually never played it again until the PS release, did it twice right away....then maybe once a year.

I'm actually quite suprised I never got the GBA version that added 4 espers, 2 dungeons and....stuff.

I plan on someday playing it again, but that corrupt save really destroyed my gaming spirit for this particular game. So much time spent and in the next moment it was all gone.

I think it would just be amazing to have a remake of VII, with gameplay that looks like the fights from Advent Children. I want to see locations like the Gold Saucer in next-gen glory. Maybe new gameplay sections, like making Sephiroths playable during the flashbacks.

But I wouldn't mind a remake of VI either. I never finished it. I played something like 20 hours when my save got corrupted and never touched it since.

Did they plan anything more? I thought Crisis Core was last game.

I dont know....i know there a advent children directors cut comming out... i vaugley remember somthing else but im not sure.

There was........Advent Children, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis (A Cell phone Game) and some Anime........

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"