Transformers New Footage!!!

Electrix

Avenger
Reaction score
Right, I do these surveys for money every now and again. Sometimes I get movie surveys and i've just got some about future movies. One was transformers. They showed me a clip and I knew you guys might like it so I've got the link and i've put it onto youtube.

Here is the raw clip, will require downloading: http://www.globaltestmarket.com/se_images/208034-38.wmv

Update: Youtube link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjxfQa6K3g

Update, Update. Link Removed. Veoh link up!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v383097YXyWF64R

I havent been following this movie so I dont know whats what but Optimus Prime talks in it.

This needed it's own thread,thanks Electrix:up:..............now i need a cigarette:wow: :woot: :hyper:

Oh I thought about making a new thread but saw the TV Spot Thread :D

I must add that it said not all footage will be fully finished.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Holy frack.....

Was Prime's voice always that deep?

What is it with them using the Boncrusher and the bus shot? that's in nearly all the trailers..... it's still cool though.:woot:

Does that come in HD? cuz i'm sure that the shot
of the Aircraft carrier has Megatron on the flight deck
as per the leaked script.

Very cool.... Quick but cool.

Holy Moly:wow:
Screw the sequels this summer this is seriously the one Im looking forward to the most and Ive never even been a Transformers fan.:up:

Oh freaking god, he's really got lips. :(

Best TV spot so far IMO..but the lips..the got-dang lips :( Please keep the faceplate on....

After it says Transformers...

The first shot is of Starscream, tearing up the streets, and it looks like he has a giant sword in his hand!!!

The second shot is of Barricade going from regular to battle mode with his face.

Just awesome.

This movie is probably won't but is gonna give SM3 a run for its money this year!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

why does optimus' lips move????????????????

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Its had about 600 views within the past hour :eek:

i was really hating the idea of Prime's mouth being exposed but in that shot it doesn't look TOO bad. i still want him to keep the mouth-guard up but if they leave it out i can live with it.

as i said in the TF thread in the misc movies forum...some of those shots looked unfinished.

one thing's fosho...

...Cullen sounds BADASS!!!

as i said in the TF thread in the misc movies forum...some of those shots looked unfinished.
Yeah Prime transforming looked a bitl cartoonish... or is it because of the low-res video quality.
one thing's fosho...

...Cullen sounds BADASS!!!
I only wish he didn't sound as low-pitched, otherwise he's cool...

No - sounds like they altered Cullen's Prime voice. I'd rather they left Cullen's voice unaltered for Optimus Prime - he still sounds great without his performance being electronically altered. Check out this interview of Welker and Cullen about doing the voices for the upcoming game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4tNz_3dGBA

Best TV spot so far IMO..but the lips..the got-dang lips :( Please keep the faceplate on....

Oh indeed - keep the face plate on please! Prime's head just doesn't look right without a faceplate.

The new footage lookes interesting - nice to see some parts of transformation shots finally.

first let me say that this is the best thing that i saw thsi year.

now to the funny part:
-transformers dont look human enough.
-primes lips move and it is a bad thing.

so again to writte it so that you will understand it. robots dont look human enough. they gave him a mouth so that you can see how he speaks and it is a bad thing.

singer again i understand what you mean

Yeah Prime transforming looked a bitl cartoonish... or is it because of the low-res video quality.

im pretty sure it was just an unfinished shot. there was almot no texture on the parts that showed in that shot...

I only wish he didn't sound as low-pitched, otherwise he's cool...
i actually like that he has a deeper voice. makes him sound more powerful and wise, imo.

watch the wmv footage again. there is even movement above teh eyes.i think you will get maximum movement on the TF faces. there are even parts moving around hes head.

briliant. spielberg you did it.

The video in unfinished. It was used for test marketing, to see what people thought.

I am one of those people and had the ability to right click, properties and download :)

No - it sounds like they altered Cullen's Prime voice. I wish they'd have left Cullen's Optimus Prime voice alone - he still sounds great {so does Welker as Megatron for that matter}. Check out this clip from a short interview with Cullen and Welker about doing the voice overs for the upcoming game. You'll hear them both 'in character' at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4tNz_3dGBA

Oh indeed - keep the face plate on please! Prime's head just doesn't look right without a faceplate.

The new footage lookes interesting - nice to see some parts of transformation shots finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"