Transformers New Footage!!!

Agree with Hunter Rider. Its his Production Company thats arse, though he could always try to make things better. He is one of the greatest action directors of all time though.

Michael Bay founded this production company exactly for the purpose of quick and dirty, meritless remakes. How you guys can choose to be blind and defend this guy is unbelievable.

It's not like they're making things like The Fly or Carpenter's The Thing (both great remakes). They're making shlock (and a lot of it).... and schlock is exactly what he set out to do when he founded that production company.

I'm not defending the guy and i'm not blind thanks, i don't see anything wrong with earning coin and remaking a bunch of ****ty movies and in one case making the movie actually good.

the only bad one so far was The Hitcher but that was such a good movie to start with it shouldn't have been remade.

I'm not defending the guy and i'm not blind thanks, i don't see anything wrong with earning coin and remaking a bunch of ****ty movies and in one case making the movie actually good.

the only bad one so far was The Hitcher but that was such a good movie to start with it shouldn't have been remade.

Well, I agree about The Hitcher. But, I don't think any of the others were ****ty to begin with. Definately not Chainsaw. They're also remaking Friday the 13th, and if you think that was ****ty too then........ well, I don't know what to say.

Also, although Amityville wasn't the best-made.... it at least tried (somewhat) to remain faithful to actual real-life story and Jay Anson's book.. while the new ones is--- well, as much crap if not even crappier than the first.

After being misquoted by people involved with the remake, George Lutz (the guy the story is based on) said this:
I have no reason to believe that a faithful reflection of Jay Anson's book is the path they have chosen and I wonder why anyone with a true story would ever deal with MGM or Michael Bay productions if this is how they conduct business. Until such a time as I am shown otherwise by these people, the success they created for themselves here with this production will be a shallow excuse for the public trust they disregard and the damage that they do. In the future, I can only hope that the true story will be done by someone that cares enough to with integrity less the artistic license employed by others.

As for making a quick buck. There's nothing "wrong" with it... but, it ain't art. And it doesn't deserve a movie buff's respect. Keep defending this guy's schlock and I might just lose (more) respect for you HR. :cwink:

I figured it out. Hunter IS Bay. :eek:

This explains all the empty hairspray bottles in the Mod tower. :eek:

I believe the Friday the 13th film is actually a reboot of some sort, a sequel more or less, but not a remake...that's what was said at the panel for last fall's fangoria weekend of horrors...

Well, I agree about The Hitcher. But, I don't think any of the others were ****ty to begin with. Definately not Chainsaw. They're also remaking Friday the 13th, and if you think that was ****ty too then........ well, I don't know what to say.

Say "oh no HR thinks Friday the 13 was ****ty" but actually i have no opinion on that one as ive never seen the original as i don't much like horror but i thought Chainsaw was the most overrated boring sack of crap ive had to sit through,at least the remake had a wet Biel.

Also, although Amityville wasn't the best-made.... it at least tried (somewhat) to remain faithful to actual real-life story and Jay Anson's book.. while the new ones is--- well, as much crap if not even crappier than the first.

After being misquoted by people involved with the remake, George Lutz (the guy the story is based on) said this:
I have no reason to believe that a faithful reflection of Jay Anson's book is the path they have chosen and I wonder why anyone with a true story would ever deal with MGM or Michael Bay productions if this is how they conduct business. Until such a time as I am shown otherwise by these people, the success they created for themselves here with this production will be a shallow excuse for the public trust they disregard and the damage that they do. In the future, I can only hope that the true story will be done by someone that cares enough to with integrity less the artistic license employed by others.

Nowhere has it ever been said that being faithful makes a movie better and that's all i care about not "OMG it's accurate"

As for making a quick buck. There's nothing "wrong" with it... but, it ain't art. And it doesn't deserve a movie buff's respect. Keep defending this guy's schlock and I might just lose (more) respect for you HR. :cwink:

Art needs commerce and as for the latter part,i'll not lose any sleep over it:yay:

I figured it out. Hunter IS Bay. :eek:

This explains all the empty hairspray bottles in the Mod tower. :eek:

If i was Bay i'd be off in the Bahama's on a yacht instead carrying your furry ash around these boards:cmad::oldrazz:

Hi. I'm psyched for this movie and LOVE what i've seen/heard so far. It will be a GREAT addition to the Transformers Multi-Verse.

So quicky to distrust.

Honestly sir, it's a wee bit annoying.

Don't be so naive. The proof is right there in the pudding, so to speak.

Denial is such a wasted emotion.

Don't be so naive. The proof is right there in the pudding, so to speak.

Denial is such a wasted emotion.

I really don't think it's fair to judge the film before it's even come out, espicially with all of those working on the film who have really enjoyed working on it. The films not even finished yet, there's still plenty of time for them to be experimenting on how to render things.

Just saw a commercial on American Idol. It showed a ground-looking-up shot of Starscream jumping off the street and transforming and then blasting off, a longer shot of Scorponok coming out of the sand, Megan making a smart remark to Sector 7, and Bumblebee transforming.

Just how old is this thread???? Is it NEW or exstremely old, in which case someone just wrote a simple post and pulled the thread back to page 1, yet again!?? Need to know.... cause NON of the links to this footage in this thread is working, non what so ever.... so can somebody please respond to this?

This was the trhead for the 'Prime Speaks' video that appeared a while back.

Maybe we need a generic TV spot thread instead of opening a new thread for each TV spot?

^looks absolutely breathtaking, it really does!... Couldn't find a lack in CG, even when trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's truely groundbreaking!

That TV spot is fcking awesome- part of the transformation in motion. I don't see how this can't win the award for best visual effects. This i amazing.

That TV spot is fcking awesome- part of the transformation in motion. I don't see how this can't win the award for best visual effects. This i amazing.
... and the oscar goes to...

yes, i think we have a winner already. :woot:

**** ****s, I missed the ****ing Optimus talking vid........**** **** **** **** **** **** FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"