New French Poster

x3poster5jk.png
xmen3poster20062xe.jpg
81film200604222234270big4vi.jpg

yeah, all they did was change the color of the polish poster and put the words in english.

Oh crap i made a typo.:O I meant to say Iceman and Colossus Dnsk.

deep_thinkin said:
yeah, all they did was change the color of the polish poster and put the words in english.
The title and Jackman/Berry's names are much bigger than the polish one as well.

I think it will be more confusing for the ones not in the know if they see Jean on Brotherhood & X-Men Posters :o

Phoenix is a little too distracting in this poster...I say put her close to the front or get rid of her.

Does anybody not like how Halle and Hugh's names are at the top? I always felt that X-Men goes beyond actors...

compi716 said:
Does anybody not like how Halle and Hugh's names are at the top? I always felt that X-Men goes beyond actors...
but thats how you must promote the movie.:up:

compi716 said:

He has a point - I dont remember something similar in LotR.

compi716 said:
*raises hand*

CapBeerCino said:
Hear me roar! :D It's by fruity.
cool i thought it said "he's more"....

when are we gonna start seeing these dam posters in theaters?...its already late.

we might as well call them internet-only posters:(

Retroman said:
*raises hand*
Thank you, thank you.

On the Spider-Man posters there are no names above the titles. As CapBeerCino said, the LotR posters didn't have names, either.

I just hope the US posters go nameless.

I wonder why they always cut Jean's arm :confused:

I wonder why they have not got the golden gate bridge on the english one ??

What I wonder is why they decided not adding Bobby and Colossus....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"