NEW Friday the 13th

*looks at the new pics, scrolls down and looks some more* OH SHE HAS A BONG ON THE TABLE!

Definitly has a Part 4 feel to those cabin shots. Jason coming through the window, greatness.

I'll agree that his machette is a tad on the long size imo. I would like someone to photoshop a red lightsaber over his machette :)

Those pics are actually pretty cool. This movie might be half way decent. And god knows the F13 series needs a new lease of life after the horrible Jason X.

I like those pics quite a bit.

Can say I'm actually looking forward to this.

I saw my Bloody Valentine 3-D tonight, and the only good thing about going was to see the Friday the 13th trailer. I mean wow. I'm psyched! :wow:

I saw my Bloody Valentine 3-D tonight, and the only good thing about going was to see the Friday the 13th trailer. I mean wow. I'm psyched! :wow:

I wish that they would make a Friday the 13th movie in the Real 3D. I had a good time at MBV3D.

The website's been updated also. It has more things on it. and other things ar are suppose to be coming soon it says.

has there been any comformation of a new jason figure
in scale with the micheal myers from zombies remake ?

Happy Birthday in advance, man.

I've already advanced ordered mine from Amazon.com.
Thanks.

And with that I have 2 new F13 posters.
33ji7a8.jpg

dfxe6w.jpg

Welcome.

Posters are simple and effective.

While I do prefer the last poster more, I do like the simplicity of the number - reminds me of the first film trailers, and the mask being front and center.

I really like the "bloody 13" poster. Very simple but cool. I'm looking forward to this flick, I've pretty much liked everything that shown so far.

Yeah, of the two Winchester brothers it looks like Jared got the better horror remake. Can't wait for this.

Update: More Images from Friday the 13th
Source:Filmz.ru
January 19, 2009

The international film site Filmz.ru has a few more photos from Friday the 13th that Warner Bros. has not released here in the States.

This is, of course, in addition to the stills given to us last week. Check out the new photos beginning here! Also, if you hop into our database listing for the film now you'll find three new TV spots (#2 - 4) - watch 'em now! Friday the 13th opens in theaters

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=9270

New tv spots are Baddass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"