NEW Friday the 13th

i love new nightmare, agreed -- however im beginning to suspect i am the only person alive who digs "Freddys Dead" for what it is.

halloween rsurection was crap, i agreed. it was awful, but i dug zombie's remake a lot and cant wait for "H2" and yeah, i know ill get flamed for that sadly... i dont get the hate to RZs film.

i know this is gonna sound bad, but i dont mind a sequel to the remake, as long as its good. but i dug TEXAS CHAINSAW: BEGINING (technically a prequel), the other platinum dunes sequel/prequel to one of their remakes... so im all for F13 2. but i can totally understand your position on it... it sounds crazy on paper...

"a sequel to the remake of the original which had 9 sequels, a spin off, a tv show..." it sounds silly lol

Like I said, I dont' mind it as long as it's the ONLY way to continue seeing these characters. I LOVE Zombie's Halloween. It had it's weak moments, but when I remember Resurection...I seriously want to make love to Zombie's Halloween. HAHA. A sequal to that, I'm VERY excited for because if Zombie's serious about making it his own and not remaking the original sequal, things should look good.

-sigh- You liked the prequal to TCM? -sigh- That movie let me down so much. Total let down. They screwed up in the first one by cutting Leatherfaces arm off. A little silly if you ask me.

"a sequel to the remake of the original which had 9 sequels, a spin off, a tv show..." Yeah, on paper it looks silly. It's just when they become so repeative and lack any amount creativeness that it's time to shoot it in the head, wait twenty years, dig up the corpse and start over.

I know it was inspired by that robot sheep book, but from what I read of the book's basic story, I didn't see it having many similarities.

I'd already seen the new trailer on here but yesterday I saw it for the 1st time in the cinema;

As much as it impressed me when I saw it the 1st time round, in the setting of a darkly lit cinema - it was absolutely amazing.

The short time it was on was enough to give an indication of what the atmosphere will be like in the cinema for the full movie; girls (and guys) were jumping out of their seats.

I was on the edge of mine; in excitement.

I cant wait.

Dude, just saw a sweet TV spot!!! Pretty much just clips from the trailer but at the end there was a quick shot or two,of Jason Sharpening his machete on a large grinder.

I saw a sweet new tv spot during supernatural tonight. I literally got shivers down my spine watching it.

only 3 more weeks.

So, I've decided that I'm going to opening night dressed as Jason from Part II. Halloween 05 I wore this costume and scared the crap out of so many little kids that Halloween. I think I'll be fun to dress as Hillbilly Jason for this movie.

So, I've decided that I'm going to opening night dressed as Jason from Part II. Halloween 05 I wore this costume and scared the crap out of so many little kids that Halloween. I think I'll be fun to dress as Hillbilly Jason for this movie.

You going to wear a sack on your head to?

I saw a tv spot last night. I have to say this is impressing me. But we'll see.

Anyone remember the release date?

I'm actually excited for this.

At first I was just sick of hearing yet another remake being churned out. After awhile I started to agree with some of the other posters that this is just a way to try and redeem the series since it went downhill bigtime.

That and aside from Kane Hodder playing him 3-4 times(I think)there was never a known identity of the actor in the films unless you looked it up after looking for their name in the credits. So this remake won't be hard to get used to, like trying to get used to whoever they get to play Freddy Krueger in that remake since we're all used to Robert Englund.

Halloween Reserection. NO NO NO NO NO. Movie made no sense. Michael kills Laurie, okay, the only logical way to go from there is to hunt down her son....not go back home and jerk around killing people he could have cared less about.

Actually, I heard that was actually the plan, but Josh Hartnett didn't want to come back so we got Busta Rhymes instead. : |

Meh, figures I might as well post some of my stuff here. Some people collect comics, other figures...Well I collect horror props...and horror figures too.

Here's part 2 Jason

DSC01676.jpg

Part 8 Jason

DSC01674.jpg

Got loads more stuff but I don't see the reason to post them really...Just want to know if there are other prop collectors here. I got hockey masks, Freddy gloves, posters, etc. I figure if anyone does too, they'll be posting here.

Meh, figures I might as well post some of my stuff here. Some people collect comics, other figures...Well I collect horror props...and horror figures too.

Here's part 2 Jason

DSC01676.jpg

Part 8 Jason

DSC01674.jpg

Got loads more stuff but I don't see the reason to post them really...Just want to know if there are other prop collectors here. I got hockey masks, Freddy gloves, posters, etc. I figure if anyone does too, they'll be posting here.

I collect Myers Masks and Freddy stuff???:huh:

I've got a Myers mask
halloween026.jpg

Bought the overalls aswell. I would love to collect more stuff.

I really expect this movie to be the best horror remake to date...I hope it's actually scary, the trailers all look very promising thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"