New Gods. Ava DuVernay to direct

I don't think there's any need for the New Gods to look alike, they never did in the comics.
There is no resemblance between Hegra, Darkseid and Kalibak despite all being directly related.
Some New Gods don't even have physical bodies, Baron Bedlam is a thought being that inhabits robot husks, The Black Racer uses human hosts.
The New Gods aren't just some alien race, they are gods, mythological figures. Their power comes from The Source, they are more magic than science.

Yeah, I think Darkseid should be the size of a really tall human (6'5-7'0"). Because (and I think I've said this before) Orion is presumably going to be human-sized. So if he's 6'2" or whatever and Darkseid is 18 feet tall, then it would mean he mated with someone who came up to his knees.
Sometimes you don’t choose who you fall in love with...sometimes love chooses you.

Shaq wife is 5'2, and he is presumably the size you guys want right?

latest

I only saw that movie once. Never felt the need to rewatch... I should probably get around to it. The 3D imax experience really was on a different level. But the movie itself wasn’t the best

Sam Worthington is anxious for the sequels to go into production so he can have a career again.

I never understood why studios were pushing him so hard on us around 2009-2011. The people definitely spoke, he never really caught on. He’s fine but has an undeniable lack of charisma and is unfit for lead roles that require relatability. Very cold actor that would be much better in supporting roles

I kind of wonder about Sam Worthington. Did he just fail to have that Something that creates a leading man? Or was it that Hollywood was trying to 'manufacture' a new leading man, he was the guinea pig, and the result was "You can't artificially create a Dwayne Johnson or Keanu Reeves, no matter how hard you try"?

I kind of wonder about Sam Worthington. Did he just fail to have that Something that creates a leading man? Or was it that Hollywood was trying to 'manufacture' a new leading man, he was the guinea pig, and the result was "You can't artificially create a Dwayne Johnson or Keanu Reeves, no matter how hard you try"?

He was a horrible actor and like above...lacked all the leading man qualities.

It's a shame if it is but we'll see.

Does no one else want DC properties other than the CW?

I really want this movie to happen, haha. Outside of Batman and Suicide Squad it's my most anticipated DC film in development right now

OH NOES, U GUYS, SHE’S EXECUTIVE PRODUCING A SHOW THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN GO TO SERIES! THIS MOVIE HAS NEVER BEEN IN MORE DANGER!!!!1!

Getting major flashbacks to the complaints over how long it took Reeves to get going on The Batman. And just like that one, I’m betting the wait is about getting it as right as possible.

I think this already is been delayed or on working progress more than Batman, i think New Gods were announced before Eternals, and Eternals is already ready, waiting to be on theaters, damn

I’m rereading Kirby’s Forever People and I am convinced that we really need this right now.

I have not long finished Kirby's New God's and I am wondering if Scott Free or Orion will be the main protagonist. I would prefer the latter personally.

They both have their place but I suspect they'll want Scott only to add Barda as more of a co-star with her own arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"