New Government

Well, of course I'm arguing based on ideology. This whole thread is about how we would make or remake a new government, after all.

And, if the issues goes away by itself, was there a need for a law in the first place?

Idealism alone doesn't make a functioning government, you need a dose of reality as well to make anything work.

Uh yeah there was a need, especially if the situation is handled badly and then it takes an even more arduous process to fix whatever was screwed up.

Nice play on Genesis.:hehe:

Hey now, easy on the Repub bashing there cowboy.:indy:

Not republican bashing, not at all, but Repubs are suppose to stand for liberty and are steadfast against dictatorship. Yet, lately, I've been wondering.

Meh, just a little weering in the wrong direction.

A little while back I highlighted the history and we have a base, we just need to get back to the foundation.

Meh, just a little weering in the wrong direction.

A little while back I highlighted the history and we have a base, we just need to get back to the foundation.
Oh, Reps have a foundation, it's called the "religious right" and surprise surprise, they are quite totalitarian in their mindset.

Oh, Reps have a foundation, it's called the "religious right" and surprise surprise, they are quite totalitarian in their mindset.

The religious right only counts for a third of the Republican base...

Yeah....

I don't even bother anymore and the hell if I'm going to dig up that entire debate all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"