The Dark Knight New International Poster Released

it's metaphorical . . . the city is Batman's prison . . . just look at how IMMENSE it is; so many buildings, and Batman has commited himself to protecting it . . . it's his own personal prison . . . [/artsy fartsy rant]

Indeed. Both posters have been metaphorical. Very nice.

This ones better then the regular teaser.

Although..Batman's neck looks wierd..and Gotham looks..tacked on.

That's what I was thinking as well... was wondering if anyone else caught it or if I was just overintellectualizing :p

I was thinking the same thing. The 'bars' in that photo would be kind of unattractive or 'busy' by photography or design standards unless it had a separate meaning.

I still think those are just the Wayne Enterprises windows, damn you! :cmad:

I swear I can hear Batman singing:

"With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse and you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind
Where is my mind
Where is my mind
Way out in the water
See it swimming"...

I swear I can hear Batman singing:

"With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse and you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind
Where is my mind
Where is my mind
Way out in the water
See it swimming"...

I know, am I the only one who keeps expecting to see a six-frame splice of a penis flash up?

It's pretty cool, but I don't think it's as bold or interesting as the US poster. I was rather looking forward to seeing that one in cinema foyers. Shame.

That's what I was thinking as well... was wondering if anyone else caught it or if I was just overintellectualizing :p

no way . . . Nolan is an arthouse guy, so I'm sure every image like this has a deeper meaning . . . ;)

HAHA!!! :woot:

Where did you find this by the way?

A Brazilian site that made announcement that they were releasing something TDK related but since no ones knows Portuguese they all thought it could be the trailer but was this.

Yay for finally getting in on the beginning of what will be a zillion page thread :up:

I love the blue tinted colour that this movie has - very fitting, more so thand the brown/gold of begins.

Indeed.

This is one of the best movie posters I've seen in a long time. Just ****ing brilliant.

it's very simple, yet very chaotic, and the photography is just . . . perfect :O this launches this movie into epic status in one Batman-kung-fu type move :up:

Oh my god, awseome! Thanks for that I can't even spell now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"